Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: Zoe's Mom88

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Maltese Guru

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. grancy44@gmail.com
    06-29-2013 01:48 PM - permalink
    grancy44@gmail.com
    Thank you for welcoming.. A rescue is a thought..have folks had problems getting a rescue? Say like potty problems, or excessive barking..Im trying to be very realistic as when we get a furkids its for life.
  2. Kmarie
    04-25-2013 05:52 PM - permalink
    Kmarie
    Wow! She still looks like a pup ^_^, haha cant wait!
  3. Mindy's Mom
    04-25-2013 02:55 PM - permalink
    Mindy's Mom
    Thanks for accepting me as a friend. I think Zoe is soo cute. I wish I can put a bow in mindy's hair. I have trouble getting her to stay still for me to put it in :-(
  4. Kmarie
    04-25-2013 02:11 PM - permalink
    Kmarie
    Yes im very glad i found this forum! And i definitely cant wait, these little fluffs make me even more excited to have him here already .. How old is your little one?
  5. Fluffdoll
    01-03-2013 06:03 PM - permalink
    Fluffdoll
    Barbara thank you for accepting!! Yes it is quite warm here, but it rains an awful lot!! (We live right next to a rainforest) Anyways I also wish you and your princess Zoe a happy new year! xxx
  6. Lynzodolly
    12-30-2012 09:53 AM - permalink
    Lynzodolly
    Hi Barbara , thanks so much for the message warmed my heart hopefully the new year will be a great one for all of us !!! , I hope you your husband and Zoe are having a lovely relaxing time together Albert sends his kisses and me my cuddles xx
  7. Zoe's Mom88
    12-29-2012 10:59 AM - permalink
    Zoe's Mom88
    Lyndsy, sorry Albert still isn't himself and so sorry you and your partner broke up....its hard enough to break up but around the holidays is even harder. I am sorry. Christmas was quiet for us too....it was just me, DH and Zoe and sometimes its better than being around crazy family. Hopefully 2013 will bring you and Albert lots of happiness!! Hugs to you and Albert.
  8. Lynzodolly
    12-29-2012 03:49 AM - permalink
    Lynzodolly
    Hi thanks so much Alberts still not quite right but he's stable Hun , thanks so much for asking !! Did you have a lovely Christmas with your family and Zoe ? I had a quiet one with Albert as I broke up with my partner so it was a little sad , on a brighter note he seems to be eating well etc ... Just have to keep fingers crossed xx
  9. Zoe's Mom88
    12-24-2012 03:21 PM - permalink
    Zoe's Mom88
    Lyndsy.....Merry Christmas to you and Albert. I will take wet kisses from Albert any day. How is he feeling is everything okay? I have been thinking about you guys and hoping that all is well. Hugs and kisses to you and sweet Albert from me and Zoe!!
  10. Lynzodolly
    12-24-2012 03:09 PM - permalink
    Lynzodolly
    Merry Christmas Barbara and Zoe Albert sends you wet kisses xx

About Me

• About Zoe's Mom88
    Name
    Barbie
    Dog's Name
    Zoe (Kyra my Angel in Heaven)
  • Signature

Statistics