Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: Patsy Heck

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Maltese Guru

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Chardy
    03-18-2013 10:11 AM - permalink
    Chardy
    Hi Patsy,

I have a 17 week old girl. Came to me on Stella and Chewy but I switched to home cooking last week. She is not motivated by food and I worry if she doesn't eat what she should be. She will be a small girl (is 2.8 pounds now and is 17 weeks this Wednesday) Are you still on Stella and Chewy? Thanks Carol
  2. Patsy Heck
    01-07-2012 03:23 PM - permalink
    Patsy Heck
    I just contacted the Franklin Co., KY Humane society. They rescued 27 dogs some of them Matese puppies. They've been sent to Southern Comfort Maltese Rescue. Is anyone involved with this rescue? How can I contact them to possibly adopt?
  3. Sylie
    09-21-2011 10:08 PM - permalink
    Sylie
    Oh, I so love that...I would say that your baby Cassie was really smart. I hope she and my Lily, Fifer and Sergie are all dancing around the rainbow having a good time...and getting their fair share of treats.
  4. KAG
    06-21-2011 11:11 PM - permalink
    KAG
    Such a wonderful story about your beautiful Cassie girl. Cassie's at the Bridge having fun with all of our babies there.
    xoxoxoxoxooxoxo
  5. Patsy Heck
    06-13-2011 09:24 AM - permalink
    Patsy Heck
    I just posted a picture of my baby in an album she's been gone two years. I would like to tell everyone one story about her. We always thought she was not only the smallest of all our dogs, at the time ( two Jack Russells and a Schnauzer mix) but we also thought she was not the brightest. Giving everyone a treat she would always have hers stolen by one of the other dogs. One day after they all got their treats she ran to the front door barking and of course the rest followed. She turned around and went back to the treats. No one was at the door. She did this more than once so she would always get her treat. The others never caught on. Now who was the brightest?

About Me

• About Patsy Heck
    Name
    Patsy
    Dog's Name
    Jasmine, Isobella, Cassie and Roxane at the bridge
    Occupation
    R.N.
  • Signature
    The more people I meet the more I like my dog.

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 09-12-2014 02:18 PM
  • Referrals: 0