thuê dịch vụ thành lập chi nhánh công ty
    và dịch vụ thành lập văn phòng đại diện
    bạn muốn thuê dịch vụ thành lập công ty vốn đầu tư nước ngoài
    và dịch vụ thay đổi tên công ty
    thì nên dịch vụ làm lại con dấu
    lựa chọn dịch vụ thay đổi ngành nghề kinh doanh

· Premium Member
    24,109 Posts
    Pat just checked out your albums, LOVED the pictures, I have a special place in my heart for you and your gang, I especially love the picture of you and Arch in the canoe, you really can feel the love you have for that boy. I have enjoyed the years with you, we laughed and cryed together, you have such a loving heart, just a good spirit, love you

· Registered
    4,140 Posts
    Hi Pat...I saw the Jodi Arias trial on TV today and there was a lady in the court room behind the victim Travis Alexander's sister. I swear she looked just like you!!! Was that you? Hope you and the fluffs are doing well and hope it wasn't you because it looked so painful to be there. Hope you are tucked up in your beautiful NJ home relaxing with Archie Abbey and Ava. I just had a thought..what if you don't remember me. It's been a while since I regularly post on SM. But I hope you remember me and the Rockstar! Hope all is well. Dianne and Rocky

· Premium Member
    10,706 Posts
    Thanks Pat. The little one is named Moon.There are 2 other applicants, so I may not even get her. I just haven't been able to get her out of my mind since the moment I saw that picture.
    I just worry that there are unknown difficulties with such a tiny dog. But from talking with her foster-mom I get the impression that she is pretty spunky.
    Here is the thread, if you want to see her.
    Still so many needing help.

xxxooo
    Sylvia

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Oh, I just love Ava! Please tell me Ava's story. I know I read somewhere along the way that you received Ava when she was about 6 months old? How did you get so lucky? Where did she come from? I would love a little Ava for my baby Ken.

· Premium Member
    20,118 Posts
    Allie, you are so funny.....hey, at 57 I LOVE when someone might possibly think I still have alittle something sexy!!!!!!! Woohoo!!

· Banned
    1,869 Posts
    Pat,

Richard told me that you look very sexy in his favorite picture 3
    please don’t take offense to it, he was simply feeling it.
    They are all lovely!
    Allie

· Premium Member
    4,121 Posts
    Pat, just stopping by to say that we love your new family register siggy!!
    hugs, Florence & Pearlan

· Premium Member
    1,280 Posts
    Pat Since you may not have seen what I said in the post about napping too much Maltese... I had to send you a quick message and say I got to giggle again by getting on SM with your post about your kids sleeping all day until you get home.. It just made me laugh and my imagination could see the sleeping, snoring ? laying on their backs all day clan of yours until MOM gets home!

· Premium Member
    6,463 Posts
    Just wanted to add a little decoration to your page!!! Hunter & I love watching you and the A Team live the good life! :)

· Premium Member
    20,118 Posts
    Ashley! it was GREAT meeting you too! And thanks for baby sitting, that was priceless. How was Mia?

· Premium Member
    15,178 Posts
    More .. more ... more pictures of your 4 cuties PLEASE :D I love them and always smile when seeing them

hugs
    Kat
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…