Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: The A Team

Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Maltese Guru

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. Matilda's mommy
    06-14-2013 01:22 AM - permalink
    Matilda's mommy
    Pat just checked out your albums, LOVED the pictures, I have a special place in my heart for you and your gang, I especially love the picture of you and Arch in the canoe, you really can feel the love you have for that boy. I have enjoyed the years with you, we laughed and cryed together, you have such a loving heart, just a good spirit, love you
  2. Rocky's Mom
    05-03-2013 01:59 AM - permalink
    Rocky's Mom
    Hi Pat...I saw the Jodi Arias trial on TV today and there was a lady in the court room behind the victim Travis Alexander's sister. I swear she looked just like you!!! Was that you? Hope you and the fluffs are doing well and hope it wasn't you because it looked so painful to be there. Hope you are tucked up in your beautiful NJ home relaxing with Archie Abbey and Ava. I just had a thought..what if you don't remember me. It's been a while since I regularly post on SM. But I hope you remember me and the Rockstar! Hope all is well. Dianne and Rocky
  3. Sylie
    07-11-2011 11:37 AM - permalink
    Sylie
    Thanks Pat. The little one is named Moon.There are 2 other applicants, so I may not even get her. I just haven't been able to get her out of my mind since the moment I saw that picture.
    I just worry that there are unknown difficulties with such a tiny dog. But from talking with her foster-mom I get the impression that she is pretty spunky.
    Here is the thread, if you want to see her.
    Still so many needing help.

xxxooo
    Sylvia
  4. Ansugabe
    03-03-2011 11:39 AM - permalink
    Ansugabe
    Oh, I just love Ava! Please tell me Ava's story. I know I read somewhere along the way that you received Ava when she was about 6 months old? How did you get so lucky? Where did she come from? I would love a little Ava for my baby Ken.
  5. The A Team
    10-11-2010 08:25 AM - permalink
    The A Team
    Allie, you are so funny.....hey, at 57 I LOVE when someone might possibly think I still have alittle something sexy!!!!!!! Woohoo!!
  6. Sandcastles
    10-10-2010 08:32 PM - permalink
    Sandcastles
    Pat,

Richard told me that you look very sexy in his favorite picture 3
    please don’t take offense to it, he was simply feeling it.
    They are all lovely!
    Allie
  7. mfa
    10-03-2010 11:15 AM - permalink
    mfa
    Pat, just stopping by to say that we love your new family register siggy!!
    hugs, Florence & Pearlan
  8. Silkmalteselover
    09-13-2010 09:35 PM - permalink
    Silkmalteselover
    Pat Since you may not have seen what I said in the post about napping too much Maltese... I had to send you a quick message and say I got to giggle again by getting on SM with your post about your kids sleeping all day until you get home.. It just made me laugh and my imagination could see the sleeping, snoring ? laying on their backs all day clan of yours until MOM gets home!
  9. Hunter's Mom
    08-12-2010 10:46 PM - permalink
    Hunter's Mom
    Just wanted to add a little decoration to your page!!! Hunter & I love watching you and the A Team live the good life!
  10. The A Team
    05-13-2010 11:36 AM - permalink
    The A Team
    Ashley! it was GREAT meeting you too! And thanks for baby sitting, that was priceless. How was Mia?

About Me

• About The A Team
    Name
    Pat
    Dog's Name
    Archie, Abbey, Ava, Mona Lisa and Tinker
  • Signature
    Pat and "The A Team"

Archie, Ava and Abbey
    Life is Good!!!....and keeps gettin' better!!!

To get to Ava's FB page...
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ava/2...9759780?ref=hl

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 67