Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Media Albums About

• · Registered
    194 Posts
    Deborah, I have a question, I'm visiting family in Houston, Texas and Tater Tot weaves a belly band...yesterday I noticed a very small spot of blood in the pad...I just about freaked out, this morning a little more spots...I'm pretty sure it's a urinary tract infection. I would like to wait till I get home to take to my own vet...do you know of anything I could do in the meantime? My SIL left to take her son to Church for Boy Scout Camp...I'm sure there are vets close by...waiting on her to return. He does not seem to be in any pain, he is playing well with her Maltese.

· Premium Member
    24 Posts
    oh my gosh, they are so so cute and so in-tuned. They are all very aware of what is going on around them.

· Registered
    41 Posts
    I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but Libby picture will not show with her profile. Also not sure if I'm posting on the correct sight. Could you help me. Thank you

· Registered
    3 Posts
    Hi, I'm new to this site. I've had some tummy issues with my puppy and the vet said chicken and rice! Boys does he like that. I have 2 puppies; one is Maltese and one is half Maltese and half Yorkie. The mixed bread is the one that has the stomach problems. The pure Maltese (Arnold) doesn't seem to eat enough to have any tummy problems- he eats like a person. He chews, then swallows. Oliver (Maltese mix) is 5 months old and just recently was vomitting. The chicken and rice seemed to do the trick.

I have another issue. My pure Maltese, Arnold, is 8 months old and when we go for walks, NO matter what I do, he pulls on the leash. I CANNOT get him leash trained. Most websites speak to puppies not wanting to walk on the leash. Arnold has no problem with that. He just pulls and wants to run. (if I was on roller blades we'd be fine!) I don't want to teach him bad habits but would like to know if anyone has had this experience and what you've done. thanks so much.

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Dear friends, how are you?, very happy to see you here, can we make friends? Please allow me to recommend my products..Thomas Sabo,Thomas sbao online,Thomas sbao online and Thoams sabo schmuck I hope you don't think I'm a after see machine, forced by life, hope you can understand, starting a business is never easy. I hope you don't delete my message, finally I wish you, happy day. Thank you!

· Premium Member
    16,130 Posts
    I spoke too soon. I said my dogs have always been healthy and yesterday as I was petting Laurel, I found a pea size lump on her side by her ribs. Is rolls around and doesn't seem to be attached. At first I thought it was from her shots that she received two weeks ago, but it is not in the area where they were given. I'm calling my vet this morning. any ideas what it could be? Laurel is 20 months old.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…