Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: Furbabies mom

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Maltese Guru

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. hempsteadjb
    07-05-2014 11:11 AM - permalink
    hempsteadjb
    Deborah, I have a question, I'm visiting family in Houston, Texas and Tater Tot weaves a belly band...yesterday I noticed a very small spot of blood in the pad...I just about freaked out, this morning a little more spots...I'm pretty sure it's a urinary tract infection. I would like to wait till I get home to take to my own vet...do you know of anything I could do in the meantime? My SIL left to take her son to Church for Boy Scout Camp...I'm sure there are vets close by...waiting on her to return. He does not seem to be in any pain, he is playing well with her Maltese.
  2. ronnie
    11-13-2013 01:13 AM - permalink
    ronnie
    oh my gosh, they are so so cute and so in-tuned. They are all very aware of what is going on around them.
  3. ZoeyB's mom
    09-19-2013 12:31 PM - permalink
    ZoeyB's mom
    How precious!
  4. sabrinagtz
    06-10-2013 12:09 AM - permalink
    sabrinagtz
    Wow!!! Picture
  5. Tonya123
    12-29-2012 09:25 AM - permalink
    Tonya123
    I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but Libby picture will not show with her profile. Also not sure if I'm posting on the correct sight. Could you help me. Thank you
  6. maltese manica
    12-24-2012 05:48 PM - permalink
    maltese manica
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!!!
  7. Lynzodolly
    12-24-2012 03:01 PM - permalink
    Lynzodolly
    Merry Christmas Deborah sending love and hugs from me and Albert to you and all your babas xx
  8. marrylessey1694
  9. ginaure
    03-25-2012 11:16 PM - permalink
    ginaure
    Hi, I'm new to this site. I've had some tummy issues with my puppy and the vet said chicken and rice! Boys does he like that. I have 2 puppies; one is Maltese and one is half Maltese and half Yorkie. The mixed bread is the one that has the stomach problems. The pure Maltese (Arnold) doesn't seem to eat enough to have any tummy problems- he eats like a person. He chews, then swallows. Oliver (Maltese mix) is 5 months old and just recently was vomitting. The chicken and rice seemed to do the trick.

I have another issue. My pure Maltese, Arnold, is 8 months old and when we go for walks, NO matter what I do, he pulls on the leash. I CANNOT get him leash trained. Most websites speak to puppies not wanting to walk on the leash. Arnold has no problem with that. He just pulls and wants to run. (if I was on roller blades we'd be fine!) I don't want to teach him bad habits but would like to know if anyone has had this experience and what you've done. thanks so much.
  10. daduoa
    01-08-2012 10:02 PM - permalink
    daduoa
    Dear friends, how are you?, very happy to see you here, can we make friends? Please allow me to recommend my products..Thomas Sabo,Thomas sbao online,Thomas sbao online and Thoams sabo schmuck I hope you don't think I'm a after see machine, forced by life, hope you can understand, starting a business is never easy. I hope you don't delete my message, finally I wish you, happy day. Thank you!

About Me

• About Furbabies mom
    Name
    Deborah
    Dog's Name
    Laurel (maltese), Dewey, Violet and Hardy and Dewey
    Interests
    Reading, gardening, and my pets
    Occupation
    Owner/operator of a Childcare Center
  • Signature
    Deborah and my Fluffs, Laurel, Violet , Hardy and Dewey!

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 04:54 AM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 31