Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: Kathleen

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Maltese Guru

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Kmarie
    04-22-2013 04:25 PM - permalink
    Kmarie
    Since we were talking about puppy stuff, this is the crate i got him:
    I didnt want to get a wired one since i have a play pen and i think this one is better and comfty. Im still debating if i should just get a crate pad or a rectangular bed, any suggestions?
  2. Kmarie
    04-13-2013 11:23 PM - permalink
    Kmarie
    Your furbabys are cute! ^_^
  3. doggyluver5
    02-04-2013 04:07 PM - permalink
    doggyluver5
    I believe Gigi and Boston just had a new litter of two boys! Josy posted a pic of them on her FB page. I'm glad I found you on this forum. I found Majic"s mom when I joined Maltese Talk. His breeder. Sandy Williams of San-Nor Dolce Maltese had sold her as a retiree a few months before and when I was reading former posts on the forum, there, lo and behold, was a pic of my Majic!
  4. doggyluver5
    02-04-2013 01:39 PM - permalink
    doggyluver5
    That is really great! Who were Max' parents? Josy has such beautiful fluffs. I wanted one of her puppies for three years before we got Annie. She was born after we started talking to Josy. We had a long way to go to pick her up as Josy doesn't ship (three days one way) so we extended the trip to go to Sea World and picked her up on the way home (Manitoba, Canada). We love Annie to pieces and couldn't imagine life without her. She is very tiny (a little over 3 lbs.) but I am attempting to train her in Rally and compete with her if I can. I have to be very careful training her as her trachea could be injured very easily so up till now I've had to wait till she wants to do it. She's starting to be very co-operative now so we'll see how things come along. Right now I take her to CKC shows with her brother Benji (Shih Tzu) who I'm also working with and competing with to give her exposure to shows. She loves it.

About Me

• About Kathleen
    Dog's Name
    Daisy, Maxwell, and Henry, (and Buddy and Bunnie too), Grendel, Molly and Bunny in heaven
  • Signature

Daisy and Max and Henry

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 03:52 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4