Sơn học chứng chỉ kế toán tại Hà Nội
    Hà Khóa học kế toán tổng hợp cho người đã biết
    Đế Trung tâm kế toán tổng hợp tại Hà Nội
    Cư Lớp đào tạo kế toán tổng hợp tại Long Biên
    Nam Dịch vụ kế toán tại hải phòng

· Registered
    104 Posts
    Kathleen,
    Thank you so much for your message....it's a comfort to know there will be light at the end of this cold dark tunnel. It is just SO hard....I will try and keep an open mind regarding the puppy. I appreciate the time you took to write to me and talk about your own experience. I pray your right and time will heal this. I try and comfort myself with the fact that she is no longer in pain....thank you.

Melana

· Registered
    256 Posts
    Since we were talking about puppy stuff, this is the crate i got him:
    Amazon.com: Petmate Portable Pet Home, Small, Dark Taupe/Coffee Grounds Brown: Pet Supplies
    I didnt want to get a wired one since i have a play pen and i think this one is better and comfty. Im still debating if i should just get a crate pad or a rectangular bed, any suggestions? :)

· Registered
    174 Posts
    I believe Gigi and Boston just had a new litter of two boys! Josy posted a pic of them on her FB page. I'm glad I found you on this forum. I found Majic"s mom when I joined Maltese Talk. His breeder. Sandy Williams of San-Nor Dolce Maltese had sold her as a retiree a few months before and when I was reading former posts on the forum, there, lo and behold, was a pic of my Majic!

· Registered
    174 Posts
    That is really great! Who were Max' parents? Josy has such beautiful fluffs. I wanted one of her puppies for three years before we got Annie. She was born after we started talking to Josy. We had a long way to go to pick her up as Josy doesn't ship (three days one way) so we extended the trip to go to Sea World and picked her up on the way home (Manitoba, Canada). We love Annie to pieces and couldn't imagine life without her. She is very tiny (a little over 3 lbs.) but I am attempting to train her in Rally and compete with her if I can. I have to be very careful training her as her trachea could be injured very easily so up till now I've had to wait till she wants to do it. She's starting to be very co-operative now so we'll see how things come along. Right now I take her to CKC shows with her brother Benji (Shih Tzu) who I'm also working with and competing with to give her exposure to shows. She loves it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…