Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: *Missy*

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Maltese Guru

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Maglily
    05-05-2012 09:50 PM - permalink
    Maglily
    Deewa Wasstie, my momma said wes goin to some place cawed da post office tomorrow...so watch for a wittle something from us soon. Wuv, Jodi
  2. Maglily
    04-06-2012 05:33 PM - permalink
    Maglily
    Deewa Wasstie Wallice, I sworry, my ma is so swow and said it was so wate to swend Easta gweetings to you and dat it wod neva git dere in time. I hope you is not too disappointed but you will soon be heawing from us. LOVE JODI (and his mom Brenda - I'm sorry Missy, I didn't forget you just the length of time to mail and then the time got away from me). Take care and enjoy your Easter Holiday, I am home visiting my parents and was here 2 weeks ago too.
    BTW my coworker who has hardly been with us a year, and who we all have gotten so attached to, is moving to Houston in 2 weeks so we have been a bit preoccupied with taking her out for lunch and shopping for a goodbye gift for her. We are all so sad she's leaving us! Can't believe "Houston" has come up so much with me, you are Jodi's buddy and we also have Jodi's buddy who is also from Texas, and now my friend is moving there. OK take care, as Jodi said we will be in touch soon.
  3. Lovkins mama
    02-16-2012 01:18 PM - permalink
    Lovkins mama
    I need some more pictures please
  4. newby49
  5. Dixie's Mama
    12-07-2011 04:06 PM - permalink
    Dixie's Mama
    Thank you for the very nice comments on Dixie's pictures.
    Missy is adorable.

About Me

• About *Missy*
    Name
    Melissa Martinez
    Dog's Name
    Paislee and Rustee Wallace
    Biography
    I am 25 years old, a cake decorator, and a college student getting my degree in History.
    Interests
    I love watching movies, doing crafty things of any kind and spending time with my beautiful babies
    Occupation
    Cake Decorator
  • Signature
    Missy* *Rustee* *Paislee*

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 05-01-2014 12:28 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4