Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: Baby_Bella

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Validating

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. danchoi123
  2. Baby_Bella
    02-01-2012 05:03 PM - permalink
    Baby_Bella
    I am just wondering what you guys are doing to keep the face of your maltese so clean?? I really need your advice. Bella's face started to become dirty when she turned 5 months at first I let the groomer cut the hair near her eyes so i think it where it all started but since then, i let her hair near her eyes grow so it wont poke her eye anymore i put on a clip on the short hair to prevent the hair to go to her eyes but still, her face is becominh wet. I gave her distilled water, angel's eyes, I clean her face as soon as it gets dirty. Pls help me!!! how can i stop the staining?? Her face stain is brownish and its always wet by the way I give her solid gold wee bit do you guys think she has allergy on the food?? what do you think of face paper wrapping?? will that help me prevent her face from getting stained and dirty??

il try to post pictures of her I hope yoy guys can help me
  3. Baby_Bella
    02-01-2012 04:51 PM - permalink
    Baby_Bella
    I am just wondering what are you doing to keep your maltese face so clean? I need advice from you guys her tear stain is making her face look dirty. I always clean her face but there is no improvement. Her tears stain is brownish. I give her angel's eyes, She drinks distilled water, I stop cutting the hair near her eyes Im letting grow but there's still no improvement with the stain. What can you suggest for me to do?? Her face is always wet il try to post pictures of her with the stains. please help me
  4. Baby_Bella
    02-01-2012 04:42 PM - permalink
    Baby_Bella
    Hi Everyone! Bella is already 7 months old now. I need help with her... she suddenly became aggressive towards other dog. Everytime i bring her along with my chihuahua at dog parks, the moment a dog passes by, she's becoming aggressive pls help me.. i love her and I want her to be socialble with other dogs so that she can enjoy going to dog parks...pls help me..

She's more aggressive with male dogs although my chihuahua is a male, they get along well together
  5. Dixie's Mama
    11-12-2011 01:48 PM - permalink
    Dixie's Mama
    Hi Ginger and Bella. Dixie and I are pleased to be your friends. Thanks for the request. Bella is beautiful. I love Malt puppies so much!
  6. Lindy
    11-11-2011 02:22 PM - permalink
    Lindy
    Wow, what a cutie your little Bella is!
  7. Malt Shoppe
    11-06-2011 11:11 PM - permalink
    Malt Shoppe
    Hi Ginger, Welcome to Spoiled Maltese. Thank you for asking me to be a friend. You'll enjoy it here, everyone is very nice. Your little Bella is precious.
    Claire
  8. Baby_Bella
    11-06-2011 04:08 PM - permalink
    Baby_Bella
    Hi everyone! I am a new owner of a maltese. Her name is Bella. She was born last June 24, 2011. I got her from the breeder last September 09, 2011. I am from the Philippines. Aside from my Baby Bella I also have a 3 year old chihuahua and a 1 yr old pomchi. I am a dog lover! I hope that you could give me advises on how to raise my puppy well. I hope I will be able to gain a lot of maltese lovers from this forum.

About Me

• About Baby_Bella
    Name
    Ginger
    Dog's Name
    Bella

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 02-26-2012 03:22 PM
  • Referrals: 0