Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Media Albums About

• · Premium Member
    10,706 Posts
    You still haven't gotten my package? Is it typical for things to be held up in customs? I remember when I posted, I didn't ask for tracking, because things never get lost in the mail. I am heartbroken that you did not get my parcel.
    Do you think it is being held up in customs?

· Registered
    525 Posts
    Sorry to bother you but how are you doing? Hows becky? I know i havent kept in touch i hae had some family issue with my own becky to take care of. I hope this finds both of you doing well

· Registered
    1,215 Posts
    Goodmorning Dawn ,

You are so sweet !!!!!!

I think Becky urine infection is not getting better :( her pee still stinks and she still does not have a normal flow , i do not know what to do , it is a long weekend here i wish i can talk to a vet i want to ask if i shoiuld just give her the clavamox ....... im so confused

Anna oxoxxo

· Registered
    525 Posts
    Oh wanted to add you are doing better? I really hope so you and Becky have a long life together and both of you have to be healthy... well as healthy as you can be to spend that time together.

· Registered
    525 Posts
    The more i read about your Becky the more she reminds me of my sister Becky... Spoiled lol stubborn, a drama queen. likes to blow up small things into big ones so she gets the attention. Yes that is my sister, and your Becky sounds like she has more then a few of those traits. She will be fine, tough love sucks i know but we had to do it with my sister too so i understand
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…