Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: aksm4

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Maltese Guru

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. maltese manica
    01-15-2013 03:25 PM - permalink
    maltese manica
    Hope all is going well for you Anna!!! If you need someone to talk to you, call me Hugs!!!!
  2. Sylie
    11-05-2012 09:35 PM - permalink
    Sylie
    You still haven't gotten my package? Is it typical for things to be held up in customs? I remember when I posted, I didn't ask for tracking, because things never get lost in the mail. I am heartbroken that you did not get my parcel.
    Do you think it is being held up in customs?
  3. dragonsdawn
    09-22-2012 01:48 PM - permalink
    dragonsdawn
    Sorry to bother you but how are you doing? Hows becky? I know i havent kept in touch i hae had some family issue with my own becky to take care of. I hope this finds both of you doing well
  4. aksm4
    09-02-2012 06:57 AM - permalink
    aksm4
    Goodmorning Dawn ,

You are so sweet !!!!!!

I think Becky urine infection is not getting better her pee still stinks and she still does not have a normal flow , i do not know what to do , it is a long weekend here i wish i can talk to a vet i want to ask if i shoiuld just give her the clavamox ....... im so confused

Anna oxoxxo
  5. dragonsdawn
    09-01-2012 05:18 PM - permalink
    dragonsdawn
    Oh wanted to add you are doing better? I really hope so you and Becky have a long life together and both of you have to be healthy... well as healthy as you can be to spend that time together.
  6. dragonsdawn
    09-01-2012 05:17 PM - permalink
    dragonsdawn
    The more i read about your Becky the more she reminds me of my sister Becky... Spoiled lol stubborn, a drama queen. likes to blow up small things into big ones so she gets the attention. Yes that is my sister, and your Becky sounds like she has more then a few of those traits. She will be fine, tough love sucks i know but we had to do it with my sister too so i understand
  7. dragonsdawn
    08-27-2012 08:18 PM - permalink
    dragonsdawn
    I have to tell you i still believe in you and i KNOW you and Becky can over come this

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 10-29-2014 03:31 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 4 of 4