Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Media Albums About

• · Registered
    193 Posts
    Today is Lacey's 5th birthday!! I can't believe she is 5 already. She is the love of my life and a sweet little angel. I'll try to make time to post a current pic tomorrow!

· Registered
    193 Posts
    I had a terrible day yesterday! I took my little Lacey to the vet here for her rabies shot and heartworm check. It was the first time I had been to this vet. I live with my daughter and her hubby for now, hence a different vet. When the tech went to draw blood for the heartworm test she had to poke Lacey (in the front leg of course) 2 times on the first leg and still couldn't get any! At this point I told her to forget it but she said she had to get it or no medicine for prevention. She proceeded to poke her 2 more times in the other front leg and still could only get a few drops! I was very upset! She made that amount work. Lacey nipped at her after the first leg ( she has never done that - but I don't blame her)! She was heartworm negative. I will never take her back there! I have never had such a bad experience with all my years of having dogs. Lacey is tiny 3.9 lbs but that is ridiculous! I miss my wonderful vet in MN terribly! Just had to vent to you guys!

· Registered
    193 Posts
    Today is my little furbaby, Lacie's 4th birthday! Happy Birthday! You little honey and love of my life!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…