Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: cynthia's

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. cynthia's
    10-29-2013 08:42 PM - permalink
    cynthia's
    Today is Lacey's 5th birthday!! I can't believe she is 5 already. She is the love of my life and a sweet little angel. I'll try to make time to post a current pic tomorrow!
  2. cynthia's
    04-22-2013 10:27 AM - permalink
    cynthia's
    Have any of you tried a product called "Tearlax" for tear staining? What do you think?
  3. cynthia's
    02-07-2013 08:15 AM - permalink
    cynthia's
    I had a terrible day yesterday! I took my little Lacey to the vet here for her rabies shot and heartworm check. It was the first time I had been to this vet. I live with my daughter and her hubby for now, hence a different vet. When the tech went to draw blood for the heartworm test she had to poke Lacey (in the front leg of course) 2 times on the first leg and still couldn't get any! At this point I told her to forget it but she said she had to get it or no medicine for prevention. She proceeded to poke her 2 more times in the other front leg and still could only get a few drops! I was very upset! She made that amount work. Lacey nipped at her after the first leg ( she has never done that - but I don't blame her)! She was heartworm negative. I will never take her back there! I have never had such a bad experience with all my years of having dogs. Lacey is tiny 3.9 lbs but that is ridiculous! I miss my wonderful vet in MN terribly! Just had to vent to you guys!
  4. cynthia's
    10-29-2012 08:55 AM - permalink
    cynthia's
    Today is my little furbaby, Lacie's 4th birthday! Happy Birthday! You little honey and love of my life!

About Me

• About cynthia's
    Name
    Cindy Miller
    Dog's Name
    Lacey
    Biography
    I am a maltese lover and always will be. I have owned maltese for almost 30 years.
    Interests
    dancing, training my dog, sewing,cuddling my little Lacey, lots of fun things!
    Occupation
    part-time dog groomer

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 08-26-2014 11:48 AM
  • Referrals: 0