Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Albums About

• · Registered
    28 Posts
    Hoaloha,
    Your fluffs Obi and Owen are adorable! I saw your post for a Pasadena dog show last year and thought I would ask if you know of any shows coming up this year in Pasadena? Or, do you know of any maltese play groups or other events for the small dogs in this area? I have two fluffs who are 9 months old and would like to start exposing them to other small dogs.
    Liz
    Mom to Bingley and Darcy

· Registered
    1,167 Posts
    Hoaloha, I just joined this website today. My Dolly died two months ago and I am waiting on getting another one. This waiting period gets sad at times. Tonight I was reading different posts and I came across your videos of Obi. I watched all of them and even showed my husband. I laughed and smiled watching him do his tricks. So I tell you all this to say thanks for posting those! They really brightened my evening!! Have a blessed weekend and hug Obi for me. He is absolutely precious and everything a maltese should be. :)

· Registered
    814 Posts
    Hey

I'm taking a photo of Obi with me today to the groomers, hope you don't mind :)

· Premium Member
    4,574 Posts
    Today is the first time I have had the privilege of seeing Obi. How nice that it was his 1st Bday pictures I saw. What a beautiful little boy! I can see the Bellaratama look in him for sure. I am very pleased to meet you and Obi.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…