Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Media Albums About

• · Premium Member
    8,029 Posts
    Good morning Celeta,
    Mags helped me get my video uploaded finally! Can you please delete the first attempt at pics as I started a new thread. Sorry for all the teasing!
    Sherry

· Registered
    138 Posts
    Hello
    I think your Steve is so cute and adorable! I love for our Toby and your Steve to be friends. He really is a cutie. I also love your profile picture!

· Premium Member
    7,778 Posts
    Hi there,
    Sewing Machine update. I chose a Singer One and found it on HSN. It is being delivered today so practicing this weekend. I spent a little more since I went the Singer route, but after looking at all of the in person they just seem to more sturdy and had the dummy features I was looking for hahaha. I have ordered my drapery swatches online so that will be the hard part finding the color and texture that I want but the online shopping sure opens up a lot of great deals. If you lived in Florida, I could have just hired you :)

· Registered
    1,347 Posts
    Thank you, we're having so much fun with her. We've decided to get her brother as he's available.

· Registered
    491 Posts
    Hi Celeta, after seeing your recent posts I had to stop by and say hello to your and your Steve.
    Charlie and I would love to be your friends :).
    Steve - your pictures are always sooo much fun. I think you and your Mommy are the perfect match!

· Registered
    492 Posts
    Well at first I though it was going fine, but my bf and I are going back and forth on getting a new baby. I want a rescue. So were trying to squash this little argument ;). Im sure I will win. Thanks for asking! I will keep you posted
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…