Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

5lb Maltese

13K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Lacie's Mom 
#1 ·
I have been trying to find pictures to show how big a 5lb Maltese is,but can't find any. Anyone here have one that they can show me a picture of?

#2 ·
I have been trying to find pictures to show how big a 5lb Maltese is,but can't find any. Anyone here have one that they can show me a picture of?[/B]

Here is a picture of my Weaver the day he finished his championship. I weighed him a week or so later, and he weighed 5lbs 3oz.

Attachments

#7 ·
ahaha!! stacy, you had me laughing out loud!! my gosh, caddy's spunky girl, eh??

here is a picture of massimo and mini together. the package in front of them is 9" by 6.5".
massimo is just at 5lbs and mini's a little over 4lbs:

oh...i found one of massimo on my husband...

#9 ·
ahaha!! stacy, you had me laughing out loud!! my gosh, caddy's spunky girl, eh??
[/B]
Caddy is crazy and we love her for it! Well, she's been very NON-crazy since her split heat cycle in february and I miss my crazy dog! I haven't been bug-eyed in ages. *sighs* She needs to get her spunk back on, that's all I'm saying.

[attachment=20799:attachment]

More reasons why show dogs should not be allowed to run in the wet grass.

I just love your Mini and Mass! I want them!

Attachments

#13 ·
[/B]
Caddy is crazy and we love her for it! Well, she's been very NON-crazy since her split heat cycle in february and I miss my crazy dog! I haven't been bug-eyed in ages. *sighs* She needs to get her spunk back on, that's all I'm saying.

[attachment=20799:attachment]

More reasons why show dogs should not be allowed to run in the wet grass.

I just love your Mini and Mass! I want them!
[/B]
so, is bath time a daily chore, or do you wait for it to crust over a day or so??

your girls are gorgeous.... debris, mud and all!! i'd take them off your hands any day!

i sure hope caddy gets back to her spunky self soon.... poor girl...

(i'll send mini right your way! don't worry, her cast is off and she got a bath today...the trouble maker is good to go!
LOL!! JK)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.