Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Media Albums About

• · Premium Member
    601 Posts
    Hi Jenn,

Thank you for offering to help educate us on the Chinese Vet and Enzo treatment method. I have sent you a private message from my gmail account and have my wife email included so she can better provide you with the detail of our boy Bicuit.

· Registered
    2 Posts
    Hi, I just joined this forum as I have a Morkie puppy and wanted to learn more about the maltese breed because I only know about Yorkies. I am very sorry about your dog's seizures. My Yorkie, Enzo, started having seizures at 4.5 years old out of nowhere - for a year and a half I tried everything except for putting him on conventional seizure meds. Enzo has now been seizure free for 11 months and counting after I started treating with a Chinese Medicine vet - up until then he was having a seizure every 7-10 days. I don't know your dog's background so my course of treatment may not help but if interested, please email me at jennlynnw@aol.com and I can tell you what we did. It was a long hard road - terribly upsetting but Enzo's health is now restored. I hope your adorable dog is ok.

Best,
    Jenn
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…