Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: jamieveron

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. jamieveron
    06-18-2012 04:20 PM - permalink
    jamieveron
    Please help, our little Jamie is just 6 months,he sleeps in his crate in the kitchen,he does not cry but is licking his two front paws till they are very wet and are now pink.If i put him in my bedroom in his basket he does not lick .Iknow he is experincing separation anxiety my question is if i let him stay with me in the bedroom will i regreat it later.Thanks guys Jamie is our first dog.
  2. jamieveron
    06-18-2012 04:17 PM - permalink
    jamieveron
    Please help, our little Jamie is just 6 months,he sleeps in his crate in the kitchen,he does not cry but is licking his two front paws till they are very wet and are now pink.If i put him in my bedroom in his basket he does not lick .Iknow he is experincing separation anxiety my question is if i let him stay with me in the bedroom will i regreat it later.Thanks guys Jamie is our first dog.
  3. jamieveron
    06-18-2012 03:55 PM - permalink
    jamieveron
    our little jamie is almost 6 months,he sleeps in his crate in the kitchen at night he does not cry but does lick his paws which end up very wet and are now pink.if i leave him in my bedroom in his basket he does not lick ,do you think if i let him stay in the bedroom iwill regreat this later,thanks jamie is our first dog

About Me

• About jamieveron
    Name
    Veronica
    Dog's Name
    Jamie
    Biography
    Irish Maltese Lover
    Interests
    My Dog
    Occupation
    Homemaker