Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: Fluffdoll

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Maltese Guru

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Ruby
    11-21-2013 07:31 AM - permalink
    Ruby
    Good Morning,

So I'm starting to get a little worried. I haven't heard from Narae in awhile. I sent her the final payment and 2 messages and she hasn't responded. Do you think she is ok? Have you heard from her in the last 3 days? Just hope she is still planning on shipping ruby. My daughter will be devastated if Narae changed her mind

Beth
  2. Ruby
    11-10-2013 09:42 AM - permalink
    Ruby
    Ok Ruby was born July9th. Her dad is My love rumor and her mom is Muse. Who are your parents?
  3. Ruby
    11-09-2013 08:43 PM - permalink
    Ruby
    I'm glad you saw my pictures. I don't know who her parents are. I'll ask tonight and let you know. My puppy is older than yours. She is actually ready to be shipped now but I'm going away for thanksgiving so that is why I'm waiting until dec. There are a lot of negative people on this sites I was so upset to read the comments about shipping the dog. Never thought it was a bad idea. In the past I had shipped two other dogs here in the US and everything was perfect. If the puppy is healthy there really shouldn't be any problems. Someone said I was cruel and it is inhumane to do such a thing. Horrible. I'm a positive person and believe everything will be fine. Jealous people out there. Let's keep in touch.

Beth
  4. Dixie's Mama
    07-09-2013 12:57 AM - permalink
    Dixie's Mama
    Kelly is gorgeous! I love her siggy picture.
  5. nancyjo
    02-03-2013 12:07 PM - permalink
    nancyjo
    thank you ..he is the sweetest little puppy
  6. Zoe's Mom88
    01-03-2013 06:56 PM - permalink
    Zoe's Mom88
    Thank you for the friend request. I loved your New Year's post....your furbabies are beautiful. Hope you have a great New Year!! Panama must be beautiful....and warm. Cold here in New York. Hugs to you, Kelly and Dolce!

About Me

• About Fluffdoll
    Name
    Marisol
    Dog's Name
    Kelly, Kimmy & Khloe
  • Signature

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Referrals: 0