Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: Lynzodolly

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Maltese Guru

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 101
  1. maltese manica
    06-04-2013 11:10 AM - permalink
    maltese manica
    Hey Lyndsy just wondering how things are with you!!!!! Hope you are doing well!!!
  2. Zoe's Mom88
    12-29-2012 12:36 PM - permalink
    Zoe's Mom88
    Lyndsy, sorry Albert isn't feeling 100%. And I am sorry you and your partner split up. Its hard enough breaking up in general but around the holidays its even worse. Keep a smile on your face. : ) My Christmas was quiet....just me, DH and Zoe. I am not sure if I am posting this message correctly as I don't use the friend section too much but I hope you get this. I hope that 2013 brings you so much deserved happiness! Hugs to you and Albert from me and Zoe. xx
  3. Zoe's Mom88
    12-28-2012 07:32 PM - permalink
    Zoe's Mom88
    Lyndsy, I think its late where you are. I got your friend request a couple of weeks ago and just want to say hello. I was wondering how you and Albert are doing. Hope all is well and that you had a great Christmas.
  4. lols82
  5. WeeGrace
    12-19-2012 04:36 PM - permalink
    WeeGrace
    Only seeing this OMG I'm so delighted for you every little bit helps!!!!!! This is brilliant. Back home again but not feeling great today think I've tummy bug and haven't spent a lot of time with her. Poor thing she spent most of the day Lying outside my bedroom door crying but she wouldn't settle on my bed so mum and dad looked after her.
  6. WeeGrace
    12-18-2012 10:35 AM - permalink
    WeeGrace
    How did the results go? Lol corrupting my innocent puppy the Albert and peppino are!!! Hehe. Was very funny though. Can't wait excited about buying the presents eek I've started to look already lol.
  7. WeeGrace
    12-17-2012 07:55 PM - permalink
    WeeGrace
    Hey lyndsy I'm good yeah I'm doing it are you? I'm so excited!!! Daisy good I'm actually in my aunts and daisy at home with my parents so missing her can't wait to see her tomorrow. How is Albert doing? Going off to look at the photos. Hehe I've never used this and I think I might of accidentally hit report lol instead of view conversation doesn't help that I'm on my phone. Sorry if you be a message about it
  8. lols82
    12-14-2012 03:12 AM - permalink
    lols82
    Hey missus, sorry I never see these until the next day. Just en route to work paah xx
  9. lols82
    12-09-2012 06:09 AM - permalink
    lols82
    As you'll need to let me know how it goes x
  10. lols82
    12-09-2012 06:02 AM - permalink
    lols82
    What time are you heading in to get him, wee soul will be delighted to see his mummy, bet you get plenty of kisses x

About Me

• About Lynzodolly
    Name
    Lyndsy
    Dog's Name
    Albert
    Biography
    First time Maltese owner , just got my new baby boy , and I live in Scotland Ayr
    Interests
    Reading , dogs , psychic evenings and holidays
    Occupation
    Manager at marks and Spencer's
  • Signature

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 10-05-2013 10:29 AM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends