Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell About

• · Banned
    0 Posts
    Hello
    I am very happy, I received a loan of € 40,000 over a repayment period of 3 years with MARCEL DANIEL making loan offers to all persons in need and seriously .So if you are interested or you have a person or parents in need so that all in need can be reached in order to have more information about its loan offer between particular application.
    ******* Please contact The Email: lamonjulien.etienne@gmail.com ; prfinance@laposte.net

· Registered
    791 Posts
    Awwwwwwwwww...................

Janene!! I absolutely ADORE your signature picture!!! Your babies are beautiful, and they look so festive and happy!! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

· Premium Member
    8,126 Posts
    Oh Janene,
    Your babies are absolutely stunning! Love your signature picture.
    Xoxox

· Registered
    3,426 Posts
    Thank You, What About your babies,the are so fantastic--i wish i had them all,
    i wonder if you could help me--i cant get a pic to post with my sig--i know how but the pic is there i can see it-when it previews or i set it all i get is this (sigpic) Its The Right Size to. I Have tried to get help But Mod And admi-Dont write me back--Is There Any Way You could do it for me? I Would Greatly Appreciate It I Have Been 4 days on it. I Have picked up so many good tips from your posts thank you. I Do Love taking Yogis pic. Thank you-ill wait to hear from you

· Registered
    74 Posts
    Zoe is doing great, thanks for asking!! She's growing and I can't believe that just a few weeks ago I could hold her in one hand. Very energetic and tons of personality!!

· Registered
    726 Posts
    Hi huni alberts coming home tomorrow !!!! Yee hah !!!! ... His bloods are only at 27 though but as long as I take at least 3 days off work to care for him 24/7 they are willing for him to go:) ... They need to see him again in a weeks time for more bloods but I'm so so so excited !!!!!! Xx and the vet just phoned and said I don't ave to pay anything it's all gong on the insurance !!!!! Yay !!! Xx

· Registered
    726 Posts
    Hi Hun :) hope your ok still waiting on news from alberts scan and update ... I feel so helpless x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…