Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: Ray44

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Mercy
    11-25-2012 11:53 AM - permalink
    Mercy
    Hi Ray thanks so much. I recently lost my precious Chloe and reading all the stories of the other maltese's brings me great joy and memories. I am in the process of getting another baby soon. Happy Sunday..
  2. Lynzodolly
    11-24-2012 08:11 AM - permalink
    Lynzodolly
    Aww that's good ray , no problem anytime enjoy your baby x
  3. Lynzodolly
    11-23-2012 04:52 PM - permalink
    Lynzodolly
    Hi there ray and Colin , poppyis adorable , tear stains I wash my alberts face daily with johnsons baby shampoo and water then I dry thoroughly, they will go .. Some ppl say angel eyes , or one half t spoon of apple cider vinegar in water bowls gets rid of staining too well .. Just leave poppy for half an hour then longer intervals make sure she has something that smells of you both and she will settle my Albert likes my dirty socks !!!!... Hope this helps stick with the site it helps me lots I will add you a friend also x love to you all
  4. Ray44
    11-12-2012 10:47 AM - permalink
    Ray44
    Hi have joined this site but seem to be a bit lost hope to get the hang of it as i would love some advice on my new maltese Poppy.
  5. Ray44
    11-12-2012 10:40 AM - permalink
    Ray44
    I have just joined this site and looking for some advice i have just got a small Maltese girl age fourteen months but i am having a few problems when i leave the room she just crys untill i come back also goes to toilet when i take her outside but if she is in other rooms she will pee or poo on carpet, also her face is tear stained around the eyes and her face is always wet and advice would be great as she is such a sweet little dog weighs around 5ib.

About Me

• About Ray44
    Name
    Ray
    Dog's Name
    Poppy
    Biography
    I live in Carrickfergus with my Partner Colin and our two dogs Bailey & Poppy
    Interests
    Travel, swimming, walking
    Occupation
    Support Worker

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 06-03-2013 02:49 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3