Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Media Albums About

• · Registered
    726 Posts
    You see that urban pup site ? I have loads for Albert off there it's brilliant my groomer gets it for him at wholesale price so it costs £10 a jumper instead of like £18.99 , big savings I you wanted me to get you out and send it I would no bother Hun xx

· Registered
    726 Posts
    I know !! He's so cute though skinny boy !!.... I'm pooing myself to see him I'm scared :( xx

· Registered
    814 Posts
    I just saw that I'm so pleases for you :) bet you don't sleep tonight with excitement to see him again, you must be lost without him x

· Registered
    726 Posts
    Hi Hun just got off phone .. He's coming home tomorrow but I ave to take ime off work to administer his medications and monitor him 24/7 .. But ts worth it !!! He's not out woods yet but he is getting slowly better :) xx so excited !!!!

· Registered
    726 Posts
    Hi Hun , well I'm on my way to Glasgow university vets school , with Albert he is suspected bone cancer , :( I am broken hearted its going to cost around £4000 in bills and that's if he makes it he's going in for a full blood transfusion and bone marrow tests :( please pray for us xx

· Registered
    726 Posts
    No he just chews it and leaves it :) .. And he loves ripping paper bags or empty cardboard like biscuit packets or crisp packets empty ones he loves to rip em !!.., he's chewing on An old tooth brush the now !!! X

· Registered
    726 Posts
    You gotta give sammy an empty toilet roll with a little bit loo paper I to shred !! Hours of fun for them he he x

· Registered
    726 Posts
    Well Albert loves the bathroom sometimes he just sits by the toilet staring at the toilet roll holder !!! Then we see scattered ripped up loo roll up the hall :) x

· Registered
    726 Posts
    Oh Ma god Albert is exactly the same if I go to the loo he is by my feet and scratches at the door if its closed to get it or barks he had to be we're I am no matter what lol :) .. Tis cute thou ... And he try's jumping up on you when your having a pee !!!!!... Pml ... X

· Registered
    726 Posts
    Yeah he does sleep quite a lot , but if there's more than one in the house he tends to keep going in between people , but it's usually just me and him , he will have his mad half hour about 7pm ... He's quite a good sleepy head , that's crap u don't feel too good :( x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…