Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: Vera69

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Validating

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Vera69
    07-03-2013 07:00 AM - permalink
    Vera69
    Hi everyone! Can anyone help? I have a 8 month old Maltese girl....who we are trying to train on a pad. We have had her since 10 weeks old. She was doing good until she was spayed in March. After that it seems like she will go where ever she she is at the moment. I have her bed a potty pad in a confined are in my laundry room. I try to keep her there but I feel so bad leaving her there a long time.....so I wind up taking her out but then she potties on my kitchen floor...ugh
    Any suggestions??? I have read that maybe moving the pad away from bed area, but our thinking was she would have her own space to sleep, eat and potty. She is in the confined area at night...it's large enough for bed, pad a drinking bowl...and room to stretch or even play with a toy....I extend it during the day so she has more room, but even then she will potty on the floor...even w the pad in the area!?!?!? I'm so confused and don't know what to do....(

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 01-07-2014 08:54 PM
  • Referrals: 0