Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: Millie

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Validating

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Millie
    04-08-2013 05:59 PM - permalink
    Millie
    Hello Molly, I also just signed in for the first time in forever. I should post a new picture. have been cutting her myself and since my last two dogs were Westies she tends to look a little like a Westie. she is a love. I get to take her to work and everyone thinks she is just super wonderful!
  2. MylittleMolly
    02-07-2013 08:19 AM - permalink
    MylittleMolly
    Hi Millie, I am sooooooo very sorry I have only just read your message. I havent been on here for a while and when I have i didnt bother to sign in, so I didnt see the message. I havent checked to see if you have had Millie clipped yet so I will just respond to your message. I am really happy you like Mollys cut. I have agree with you lol. I have Molly cut at the groomers. It is basically a puppy cut. I love it because she looks permanently like a little pup and looks sooo cute. I tried her in long hair but she hated having bows etc in the hair (probably because I was soo bad at it lol). I will have a look at your pics now to see if you have had her cut yet. xx

About Me

• About Millie
    Name
    Beckie
    Dog's Name
    Millie

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 04-08-2013 06:00 PM
  • Referrals: 0