Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: sherry

Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Maltese Guru

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. educ8m
    07-15-2013 09:39 AM - permalink
    educ8m
    Sherry, I am just so happy that Sissy was the perfect match for you. Good luck with the training. I bet she will be a fast learner. I have continued training Ella, and we compete in obedience and rally. I never realized how much bonding occurs during that time spent working together! I just can't get over how beautiful she is although I shouldn't be surprised since she is a Spunsilk baby!
  2. sherry
    07-14-2013 08:22 PM - permalink
    sherry
    Hi Katiria, Not sure if I have your name right. We got home after 8:00 so we just introduced them in the house. They took some time to look, then sniff, then finally chase each other around the house. Riley is still trying to figure it all out. But it's only been 3 days and they seem to be fine. Riley is 9 months and Sissy is 11 months, so they are not babies. I'm sure all will be fine!
    Sherry
  3. Kmarie
    07-14-2013 08:07 PM - permalink
    Kmarie
    Hi Sherry!
    I noticed that you got another fluff and i wanted to ask how you introduced her to Riley? And how were they doing together? Im adding another puppy pretty soon and wanted to know how its going for you.
    Thank you!
  4. blueyedmomshell
    04-06-2013 12:39 AM - permalink
    blueyedmomshell
    Hi! Thanks for sharing that you Adopted Mr Riley from Always!! Makes me feel even better!! Quick questions...was estimated adult weight pretty accurate? How big is Mr Riley now? Any concerns at all about your dealings with them? I have to admit I don't get to see a pic of her til Monday or Tues, which makes me a little nervous but have never heard anything negative about them. Thanks for your time!
    Lynn
  5. lols82
    02-21-2013 07:28 AM - permalink
    lols82
    I was on to have a nosey at any photos you have of your little fluffbutt and saw your post below re teething. Sammy is 7 months next week and he still hasn't finished his teething, he last lost a tooth probably 4/5 nights ago - if this helps
  6. sherry
    02-09-2013 08:37 AM - permalink
    sherry
    Hi everyone,
    I haven't been able to start a thread so I think I need to post here? I was wondering about baby teeth. It's been so long since I had a puppy. Riley is 16 weeks and his baby teeth are not all the way in yet. In fact, his top front ones are just breaking thru. Does this sound normal? And when do they lose them? Thanks ya'll!

About Me

• About sherry
    Name
    Sherry
    Dog's Name
    Riley and Sissy
  • Signature

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 12:06 PM