Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Calling Our Angels Night

8K views 43 replies 29 participants last post by  vinhle68 
#1 · (Edited)
Many of you suggested having quarterly candle lightings to honor our Angels that have gone to The Bridge.

Kerry (KAG) was kind enough to put this together for us.

Each quarter on the 1st night of the new Season (March 21st, June 21st, September 22nd and December 21st) at 8:30 p.m. in your time zone, we will light a candle to honor our Angels. Our shining lights will travel around the Globe from our SM friends that live in other countries. What a great honor to our little Angels.

(For safety reasons, it's recommended that you use flameless candles whenever possible.)

Kerry will be posting reminders each quarter, a few days before the Calling Our Angels Night.

And because we missed the first night of the season this quarter, we will begin by holding this quarter's candle lighting on October 14, 2012 at 8:30 p.m. in your time zone.

Please join us for this special event.

Calling Our Angels Night

See less See more
#3 ·
I think this will be wonderful. My fluffs that have passed are always on my mind, I see things that my present ones do that remind me of them. I still have items that belonged to them also. Lighting a candle for them is something I've not done, and I know that I'll have tears ,but I'll gladly light that candle and remember all of the years of joy and companionship that they brought me.

#14 ·
I will be lighting one also. It so happens that my Victoria poodle went to the bridge 9 months ago on the 13th. It seems we have lost too many this year. What a beautiful way to remember the ones that have gone before us.

#16 ·
Not only will I be lighting my candle for my own fluffs that are at The Bridge but for so many of our SM fluffs that are there too. I know that we all feel that we know these little fluffs, even if we've never met them in person. The pictures and stories that their Mom's and Dad's have shared have made us fall in love with them too.

Kerry -- thank you for putting this together for us.

#18 ·
This idea brings tears to my eyes. What a great way to honor those wonderful little fluffs that have brought so much joy and love to our lives. I look forward to participating in this amazing ceremony. Thank you so much for putting this together for all of us!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.