Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Cassidy

494 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  MoonDog 
#1 ·
As Pat (A Team) mentioned in her post, I unfortunately fractured the 3rd and 4th metatarsal in my right foot from a fall on Sunday. Because I can not hard cast my foot (as I will be unable to drive and I have to go to work) I negotiated with the doctor and he placed me on best rest, foot elevated for 1 week no walking and then an walking cast for the remainder of the time only to be removed when I drive to and from work - and limited walking.
I am working from home and have my bedroom all set up with Laptop and printer - Lexi knows something is up and will not move away from me - Cassidy thinks this is great ! Look where his new spot is -- How he got in there is beyond me....but he loves it

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Ouch!

I fractured my 4th and 5th back in May..... opted for no cast either. I am still having big problems.

Try to limit your driving...... and continue the elevation and icing until it stops hurting.

Glad you have a nice warm snuggle bug to help you ride out the week.

#8 ·
OUCH!!! I'm so sorry this happened to you Linda! Sounds like you're all set for now though and I'm sure the fluffs are glad you have to stay put. Cassidy looks all snuggled in and ready to relax!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.