Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Dewey's done.. And fine, but....

2K views 39 replies 25 participants last post by  Piccolina 
#1 ·
The vet called and said Dewey did really well with surgery, and actually came out of the anesthetic really fast. They pulled two baby teeth, but the vet didn't pull all baby teeth still there, because he doesn't see any adult teeth coming in yet, to take their place! He asked me about his diet and was concerned about the calcium level. So... He wants to see him in a month to see if the remaining baby teeth come out on their own, and if the adult teeth are coming in. He then went back to look at his records about the BAT test and told me to keep him on the food I'm I'm feeding him now. at first he wanted him on puppy food until he looked at his charts. Now.... What does all this mean??? should I be concerned??? I actually see two vets in the practice(I like them both) and the other vet was the one that I was seeing about the BAT test. He comes home after 4:00.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.