Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Looking for a Maltese or Maltipoo breeder in/near Mass

8K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Patsy Heck 
#1 ·
If anyone can give me a referral for a great breeder for a Maltese or Maltipoo that is within drivable distance to Boston, I would greatly appreciate it! Searching the web for breeders have been difficult. THANK YOU!

#2 ·
Hi Fuzzywuzzy. Glad you are asking for a breeder rather than the newspaper, internet or Pet Shop. You need a reputable breeder and not a byb or puppy mill. Please don't buy and mixed puppy as you are not only getting problems associated with both breeds but you are encouraging Breed for Greeders. A person that shows Maltese or a Rescue in your area would be the place to start. Call your local Kennel Club that holds shows and usually they will help you find a breeder listed in a catalog. Hope someone from your area, that is a member here will help. Good luck.

#4 ·
I don't think anyone here will encourage a mixed breed unless it's a rescue. We all encourage to buy from show breeders. These wonderful people breed for the love of the breed not $$. Sometime they have puppies that are not "show quality" and they will sell them. Just research who and where you purchase you fluff from.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.