Do yours do this?

977 views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  michellerobison 
#1 ·
Ok so daisy has loads of toys but chooses an empty bottle
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

See less See more
#5 ·
Hehe Deborah daisy does this too goes mad even with a 2L bottle and its more than twice her size!!! She loves rollers that I use I my hair too and tights!! I've more tights destroyed this last week than I've ever had destroyed before!!

#11 ·
Maizy isnt into bottles but loves my hair clip and gets it out of my make up bag!!

Also if any of yours love tights/ pop socks we have put a ball inside a pop sock and maizy LOVES it its her new favourite toy drags it around everywhere with her!!! This is obv only when we are around to supervise!!! :w00t:

#18 ·
Sadie isn't into the water bottles so much as the caps. If you open anything with cap within her earshot, she is guaranteed to come running right over. She loves to take the caps and throw them, and then chases after them. It's the funniest thing to watch. She really entertains herself

#19 ·
This made me laugh:HistericalSmiley: daisy does the same with the bottle will push it under the bars of the dinning room chairs so she can jump over them throws the bottle in the air pounchesnon it. She reminds me of a kitten playing sometimes

#21 ·
Ray thinks he has scored big time if he can find an empty yogurt container. No bottle cap will survive if it left low enough for either of my two to reach. And yes, they both love getting there paws on a plastic bottle.
My friend made us a toy out of a plastic bottle, a few pebbles inside put in an old sock and tied closed. They love it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.