Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Lots of Prayers please

8K views 125 replies 45 participants last post by  Leila'sMommy 
#1 ·
My mom was admitted to the hospital yesterday. She has been fighting pneumonia and the antibiotics are not getting it. She has COPD and fights for breath when she is not sick. This woman is on the go all the time at 75 she amazes me. I truly hope this is not the battle she loses.

I have a ton of things to do today so I might not get back on till later this evening but please I know how the power of prayer heals.

Thanks everyone!!

#21 ·
Oh thanks everyone :wub:
She is much better today I was so afraid yesterday. They had put her on cypro and it made her so sick but they have been pumping her with antibiotics. They did a CT of her lungs and I hope they find good stuff instead of bad.

I will spend the day tomorrow with her and hopefully she will continue to improve. If I thought I could get away with it I would bring my babies to see her I know doggy kisses are the best healer.

Thanks for the continued prayers.

#32 ·
Oh thanks everyone :wub:
She is much better today I was so afraid yesterday. They had put her on cypro and it made her so sick but they have been pumping her with antibiotics. They did a CT of her lungs and I hope they find good stuff instead of bad.

I will spend the day tomorrow with her and hopefully she will continue to improve. If I thought I could get away with it I would bring my babies to see her I know doggy kisses are the best healer.

Thanks for the continued prayers.
Oh so glad Mom is feeling better, prayers are still going up.

Many hugs,
Christine

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.