Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Welcome Home Albert !!!!

11K views 231 replies 39 participants last post by  Lynzodolly 
#1 · (Edited)
Just starting a post for Lyndsy (Lynzodolly)
who is bringing Albert home this (Sunday) evening (Scottish time)! :chili::chili:

Welcome Home baby Albert---we are so happy you are able to be home w/your Mum---wishing you sweet convalescent days together! Gentle Kisses from all your SM Aunties! :wub:

#209 ·
Thank you sweet Albert! :wub: I am so happy he is doing so well. They really did wonders at that hosp. Sammie sniffs oven too. I say get back that's hot, he just stares at me like to say, I know that.....:blush:....but there is food in there Mom........:HistericalSmiley:
xxxx

#211 ·
I wasn't on yesterday so just got the good news our little Prince is still doing well. I look forward to his results next Mon. I may not be on internet as we fly that day but will check in as soon as I can. How long does it take to get the results. Does your local vet do that or do you have to travel to the speciality hospital?
How is the stool? Can you send me a PM w/your address as I would like to get together a small pkg. for your baby. I don't know exactly when I can do it as I am still "under the weather" myself & leave on Mon. but if not before I go, then when I get back in early Jan. Can you put down Albert's measurements---how long, neck size & girth size (around the chest at the largest part near the front legs). Does he wear clothes?

#213 ·
Morning kandis , isn't it funny how they're not afraid of hit ovens but when it comes to someone knocking on the door well I know Albert barks and runs behind my legs !!! Xx

Morning Barbara thank you , had a better night sleep last night I'm still tired as trying to catch up like a weeks worth !! But I wouldn't have it any other way :) xx

#214 ·
Aww sandi that's so sweet yes I will pm my details and Alberts :) yes he wears clothes he loves them he prances around like a model in them !!.. , aww .. So sweet .. His stools are much better thank goodness , I think he was actually constipated last night !!!.. Yes have to go On Monday coming to the big hospital :( long trek , they get results within 10 minutes and they will see if higher than 30 he just stays on his meds if lower or same he will have to have another blood transfusion :( hoping not !!!.. He seems really bouncy this morning and last night not a hundred percent what he was but much better so here's hoping he's above 30 count cells .... Il pm you and you can pm me ur details we get some cute Scottish clothes here !! Perhaps mini Scottish tartan dresses ?!!! Xx

#218 ·
Hi everyone !!!.... Albert has had a good day today .. I took him to a friends and e just loved sniffing around another house and playing about .. I'm still not allowing him outside on the look till he's had his check n Monday but fingers crossed all will be fine :)... He's asking his meds very well and going poop well too !!... Only thing is I feel like such a bad mummy when he's starving and I can't keep feeding him :( why do I do ? Xx

#223 ·
I give Kitzel green beans (steamed) & we now call him Mr. Green Beans---he loves them & it helps to fill him up. Both of mine have no appetite boundaries. I also give them raw carrots (& steamed). They are not big on fruit but love these two things.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.