Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Just wanted you to know...

1K views 18 replies 19 participants last post by  joyomom 
#1 ·
As 2012 is quickly coming to an end, I am really reflecting on my life and how much has changed. One of the greatest blessings in my life is you all. Our SM family has held our hands, lifted us up, laughed at us, laughed with us and wiped our tears. Truly you are family and I am so very thankful for each and every one of you. Merry Christmas and as we enter soon into 2013, may we together continue to hold hands and give hugs around the world.

#6 ·
Bridget, I was just saying that today and wanting to post something to say how I feel too. I joined SM around April of this year and cannot be happier that I did. There are so many people here that feel exactly as I do about my furbaby and I always thought I was nuts for having the feelings that I do. I have gained a lot of knowledge about myself and its all thanks to SM. Everyone I have talked to here is special and caring. We all care about our fluffs like they are skinbabies. Thank you to you all for allowing me to speak my mind, make friends and gain the knowledge I have. I love you all. May 2013 be the best for everyone!!

#8 ·
My sentiments exactly.:thumbsup: So many of you hold such a special place in my heart. I've been lucky enough to meet many of you but those I haven't, I feel like I have. :chili: I know that over the years we've laughed, cried, rejoiced and cheered on so many, and yes, even been upset with each other but deep down, we're family. A little dysfunctional at times, but isn't that what families are? I'm so thankful for SM and the Secret Santa event is one of the bright spots of my holiday season. :chili: Thank you all.

#9 ·
I've only been a member for 48 hours now - a long 48 hours haha - but I wholeheartedly agree. Y'all were so incredibly supportive and responsive when I was panicking when my baby was incredibly sick, and even more so to keep following up on his progress and checking on him. Thank you all so much! I look forward to reading more posts- and really can't even begin to describe how much I appreciate the outpouring of help and support for my baby. I feel so much better and less alone knowing there are so many others who adore their pups!!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

#11 ·
Aww Bridget I feel exactly the same. I'm only a recent member from October and you have all embraced me reassured me answered my questions laughed with me. We are truly a family an even though there a many miles between us we are all close. Thankyou all. I wish everyone such a merry Christmas enjoy the run up to it. I hope that in the new year all your wishes come true. Thanks for you all being youxxx

#12 ·
:SM Rocks!: I love this place!!! Who could ask for a better place to share how much we love our dog's! Everyone is so caring and helpful and there is so much information !I've had Malts and Yorkies, for about 25 years,read a lot of books, about the breeds, but I've gained more knowledge here, than from any books ! Plus..... It!s FUN!!!

#15 ·
I totally agree, my friend. We laugh, we cry and we celebrate together just like one big family. When one of you hurts, know that I do also. When one of you has a funny to share, I giggle with delight. I thank you all for being part of my family even though we have never met. And thank you, too, for caring!!! May you all be blessed!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.