Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Got an U$10,000 offer for my boy?!

928 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  zooeysmom 
#1 ·
While waiting for my husband on a very upscale store I got offered 10,000 for my baby boy Dominic.
I could tell the whole story which start over kind cute and funny but I'm still outraged. I had to let it our of my chest. :w00t:

#4 ·
I felt so insulted I couldn't say much but "Sir, this is my son!!". I had a friend with me that said very loud "What??? Keep walking!!". They even asked to take a picture with Dom before insulting me and dumb me I let them do it as they start off so kind. Oh well...

#5 ·
It truly amazes me that some people think that you can put a price on your furkid. My mom used to show cats years ago and you can show cats that have been spayed or neutered. I was at a show with her when a woman approached my mom about buying her male "Shaded Silver Persian" Eddie that she was showing. The lady offered my mom $10,000 for Eddie and said everyone has a price, the breeder also happened to be there too showing her cats and the breeder and i both looked at the woman and told her that there is no amount of money that would make my mom sell Eddie. The woman just wanted to say that she had a Champion show cat! :angry: He was a gorgeous boy and was so beautiful that he looked like a girl, oh how i miss Eddie. :(

#7 ·
As Barbara said be proud that he got his photo taken as for the money it is an insult you cannot out A price on love. Try to ignore these people they obviously love looking at the dog but would make terrible parents because they couldn't be bothered raising them by themselves!!! Don't worry Dominic the handsome boy wouldn't go to far without you!!

#8 ·
Tell them to get stuffed !!... ;) .. I hate people who come up to you and just pick them up it drives me nuts the other day I had Albert out and people came up and started fussing him I was like please don't as he is still sore from his vets .. They just said oh we have gloves on ?!?!? What ?... Some ppl xx

#11 ·
Wow, I would be flattered if someone offered me that much for Zooey! Of course, I wouldn't consider any offer for her ;)

Years ago, a prince of a Middle Eastern country offered me a huge amount of dough for my parrot, who was somewhat of an internet celebrity at the time. I was completely flattered, but politely declined.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.