Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Big thanks to furbabiesmom Deborah

1K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  Lynzodolly 
#1 ·
On behalf of Lynzodolly and wee gorgeous Albert, for Albert's lovely gifts. Pics below...

See less See more
#2 ·
Thanks Laura your a little star !!! Albert loves his treats , his vest made by Marti is just adorable and his cute toy dino he won't let go of !!!!! He loves it and one bully stick is already gone !!!
Deborah your so thoughtful and kind and the card was beautiful thank you from the bottom of both our hearts xxx

#5 ·
You are so welcome!! We just want Albert to get better!! I ordered the vest from Marti because Lindsy liked Tyler's so much. Marti had to see Pat about the fabric and get the appliqué and she did a fantastic job!! On top of all that, she wouldn't let me pay her for it! I can't believe that he already ate one bully , it takes mine forever!! LOL Get well sweet Albert, still praying for you and mom!!! You look great Lindsy!!

#6 ·
Hi Deborah thanks again so so much , he is currently sleeping with a full belly :)... We can only hope and I promise to keep updating on here with any news , the dino he has cuddles in with him at the moment !!!, please thank Marti from the bottom of my heart also xxx ( oh and I'm full of the cold right now so not looking as great !!!!) xxx

#8 ·
Great gifts Deborah! Marti is also an angel!:wub:
Little Albert looks like an angel sleeping there & you both look so happy together!
:SM Rocks!:

#10 ·
Hi Susan yes Albert would love a let it snow buddy !!.., he's not good huni his bloods have dropped again they have changed his meds today , and he's getting shots of b12 , just hoping his bloods don't drop another bit or he will have to get another transfusion , but you wouldn't no he was ill he is so lively !!!!, xxx
Hi sandi :) thanks so much I know Marti did an amazing job !! And Deborah is just so kind !!
Thank you Courtney :) I hope you and Lisa and Ozzie are well :) xx

#14 ·
The picture of him asleep is priceless. Beautiful little precious Baby. He is in my prayers. Until I joined this forum, people thought that I was crazy because of way I treat my furbabies. They are my LIFE. It's so good to know that other people love theirs as much as I do. Prayers and much love to you Lyndsey and wee Albert..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.