Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

New to the site! Meet Bunny :)

3K views 33 replies 22 participants last post by  SammieMom 
#1 ·
This is Bunny, she's my 4 month old little baby!! I've never had a maltese before her and now I'm stuck on these dogs for life lol. I didn't know much about caring for a maltese when i got her. I found myself constantly googling all of my maltese questions and this site always had all the answers i needed. All of the threads are so fun and useful so I figured I had to join, can't wait to see all of your little angels! :yes:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Thank you! it is amazing :aktion033: your baby looks so adorable! finally I can talk to people who know everything about these little dogs. My bf thinks I'm crazy, I seriously spend 24/7 with bunny, she goes with me everywhere but now I'm getting a little worried I've set her up to have bad separation anxiety?

#5 ·
Thank you so much! All of your dogs are beautiful! I can't wait until bunnies hair grows out and I can tie it up like your baby on the left, it looks so good! Every time I put something in bunnies hair she shakes it out, her hair is still so short.

#8 ·
Hello& WELCOME TO SM

Your Bunny Is Adorable,I Just Joined also for all the same reasons as you. I never had a doggie before and i cant be without Yogi. Thank God I'am Retired.

I Have,as you will find so much here on this site.
These people are great and really know alot.
Iam Sure you will be a great Mommy to Bunny!!:welcometosm::Welcome 4: Nickee&Yogi in Pa

#19 ·
Your Bunny Is Adorable,I Just Joined also for all the same reasons as you. I never had a doggie before and i cant be without Yogi. Thank God I'am Retired.

I Have,as you will find so much here on this site.
These people are great and really know alot.
Iam Sure you will be a great Mommy to Bunny!!:welcometosm::Welcome 4: Nickee&Yogi in Pa
Thanks and yogi is so cute, such a cute little face!!!

#15 ·
:welcome1: Leah and Bunny!! She's a real cutie patootie. :wub::wub: Funny that her name is Bunny - just this morning Tyler was bounding across the bed to play with my DH and I called him Bunny. He hops all the way up in the air off all fours sometimes. Glad that you found us. This is a great forum with terrific, caring members.

#26 ·
Awwwww! Your little Bunny is adorable!

I found this site the same way, the answers to my questions led me here. When I brought home my new little Maltese puppy, I had questions despite having my first Maltese for 17 years. I went looking for answers at the the Maltese site I used to frequent that used to be so active, malteseonly.com but was disappointed to see that site had rather fizzled out with little active participation anymore. I KNEW there had to be a new place people who were owned by Maltese were hanging out, went looking, and found Spoiled Maltese! And I'm so happy I did! I've learned a lot plus I LOVE looking at everyone's photos of their babies. The only problem is I am getting WAY behind in stuff I need to be doing around here because this place is so addictive!

#30 ·
B..........Beautiful Bunny:Cute Malt:

U..........Unbelievably precious:smootch:

N..........Not going anywhere except to Mommy:happy:

N..........Naturally Blonde:Sunny Smile:

Y..........Yes! Let's celebrate her arrival:drinkup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.