Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Latest pictures of Koby playing

987 views 18 replies 18 participants last post by  Dominic 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, yesterday I took some snaps of Koby playing his favorite game of fetch with the toy I made for him. It's such a simple little thing made with a plastic screw top bottle with some pasta shells inside then tucked into a sock and tied off, out of all his toys I paid $$$$s for he loves this one the most:HistericalSmiley:
He is such a joy and keeps me smiling all day long with his cute little antics and playful attitude:wub:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
That's So Smart--Iam Going to do it to. Yogi runs around with just a empty water bottle. ill fill it. Thank You for a great post.
PS Your Baby Is So Sweet--I Want him to!
Nickee in Pa!
Oh yes do, you will be amazed at the fun they have with it, I think it's because of the pasta that rattles when they shake it, but every time Koby plays that is what he wants :HistericalSmiley:

#14 ·
Janet, Koby just keeps getting cuter and cuter with every pic you post of him. I'm so happy to hear how much joy he gives you, it's like i can hear it in your voice even though i can't hear you. :blink::HistericalSmiley: :HistericalSmiley: I love the last pic of Koby the Amazing Flying Maltese!!! :wub:

#16 ·
And just when I thought he could not get any cuter. . . he really is over-the-top!
Those are great action shots Janet---he must run your legs off!
I love the way they go for plastic bottles, and the toy you created! They ask so little from us really! Sweet boy.

#17 ·
My faves are the second picture and the last one. In the second one, he means bidnis, you best not be messin' with his toy! And in the last one he is totally airborn! Love those action shots, right place right time. I think that is frame worthy!

He's a cutie pie. Can't get enough Koby.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.