Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Happy 3rd B-day sweet boy, Kitzel

1K views 37 replies 37 participants last post by  pippersmom 
#1 · (Edited)
Pappa is away so just Kitzi, Liesl & I are home to celebrate the birth of our sweet, sweet boy! It will be another quiet b-day (Pappa was gone last year too!) but Kitzi is a quiet kind of guy contrary to some people who live here. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

His favorite things are: the beach at HH, going for a walk, eating---and getting on my bed to chew something stinky! :w00t: So tonight we will let him do just that.:thumbsup: The walk will have to wait until the rain clears--maybe by next summer? :smilie_tischkante: I am not sure about HH & the beach!B)

Kisses to my sweet, special. non-needy boy!

#16 ·
Kitzel has enjoyed his b-day so far. . . he wants to thank ALL of you for the special wishes & tell you that he let Lisi have half of his eggie---she wanted it all! :HistericalSmiley:

#21 ·
K.................Kisses to you:smootch:

I.................In my opinion THE CUTEST MALTESE:Cute Malt:

T.................Third Birthday! CHRONIA POLLA' (Happy Birthday in Greek):drinkup:

Z................Zorba the Greek:HistericalSmiley:

E................Eternally loved:heart:

L................Liesl wants a piece of your treat too!:whistle:

#22 ·
:cheer:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARLING KITZEL:cheer:
Mommy's making your birthday very special with your Eggy treat and letting you do special things. And I'm sure your little sister, Liesl is more than willing to serenade you. :new_shocked::new_shocked: I hope mommy bought you ear plugs. :HistericalSmiley:
Hope you have a wonderful, special day, handsome.:partytime:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.