Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: CloudClan

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Maltese Guru

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
  1. Loomaltese
    11-03-2014 05:19 AM - permalink
    Loomaltese
    I live in lubbock ! Very difficult to find other Maltese owners having the same problems and questions.
  2. Silkmalteselover
    01-28-2014 04:43 PM - permalink
    Silkmalteselover
    Carina So sorry that I sent you the same PM 3 times... something weird was being said to me that I have never seen before. Using my IPAD which maybe I have never sent a PM with IPAD before... Jeanne
  3. JennyNicole
    04-26-2013 01:34 PM - permalink
    JennyNicole
    Hi! I was told that you would be a good person to ask about breeders around VA? I had one lined up but when I realized her letting her pups go home at age 7 weeks was a big no no, I cut ties with her. Now Im back to searching which isnt looking to great! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  4. Super3*k
    03-09-2013 08:45 PM - permalink
    Super3*k
    Hi Carina
  5. jojo
    01-24-2012 06:50 PM - permalink
    jojo
    I keep hearing how difficult Maltese are to potty train but I found it soooooo easy to paper train my girl & she's really wonderful now. I'd be interested to find out what other's think of this.
  6. HappyBella
    11-02-2011 03:28 AM - permalink
    HappyBella
    Hello.

I am a breeder from Europe. I found your post about Wampum products but never found a reply after you tried them. I am thinking about ordering them, cause I cannot find the perfect cosmetics for my boy (show maltese). Didi you try it out? Can you tell me your opinion cause its a bit risky, shipping price is high and I should order for more moneu\y.

Best regards,
    Jurgita
  7. jazonma
    05-24-2011 07:16 AM - permalink
    jazonma
    Cloud and the others look so cute! We're in the process of looking for our first maltese and hope for a similar story to yours. Good luck with the rescue! Wish we lived closer. It's rather difficult to find a breeder with pups near Massachusetts.
  8. angelcake
    10-30-2010 07:07 PM - permalink
    angelcake
    Hi, I'm living in the Uk and am the proud owner of two beautiful little Maltese's and I would like to say yours are so beautiful. I am hoping to get another little Maltese puppy in the future would it be possible to maybe inquire when I do please
  9. Silkmalteselover
    09-25-2010 04:21 AM - permalink
    Silkmalteselover
    Carina It is 2:20am here in Iowa,, so 3:20 am where you live... what are you doing up in the middle of the night like me??? Jeanne
  10. mom2bijou
    07-16-2010 04:34 PM - permalink
    mom2bijou
    Thank you Carina!!! BTW....love your layout here. It's so cozy and pretty

About Me

• About CloudClan
    Name
    Carina
    Dog's Name
    Cadeau, Cadie, Cacia, CherryB, Cherish, Charm & Cricket
    Biography
    Have owned and loved Maltese over half my life, since my first, Cloud, who came to me when I was 18.
    Interests
    Showing Maltese in Conformation, RallyO & Obedience and Volunteering with Rescue and Therapy Dogs.
    Occupation
    Professor
  • Signature
    ~ Carina & the CloudClan ~

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 04:37 AM
  • Referrals: 1

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 62

Contact Info

Instant Messaging
Send an Instant Message to CloudClan Using...
Home Page
http://www.cloudclanmaltese.com
This Page
http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/2431-cloudclan.html