Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: puppydoll

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Maltese Guru

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Jo C
    01-11-2014 08:31 PM - permalink
    Jo C
    have you tried Eye Envy? It was the only thing that worked for my maltese. Go to www.eyeenvy and check it out.
  2. Sophiesmommy
    01-01-2014 09:58 PM - permalink
    Sophiesmommy
    I looked up your pups instagram and love her coat my Maltese coat is short I want to grow it out to where it just kind of lays over instead of sticks up every where lol! I try to brush sophie but cant seem to keep her still enough to do a good job. If I don't it will mad up and the groomer will just have to shave her again! Do you have any tips on how to keep them still while brushing?
  3. nwyant1946
    08-26-2013 09:14 AM - permalink
    nwyant1946
    I bought them on Amazon...they weren't the expensive ones...but I like the way they handle. I used them yesterday. I bought the curved shears and thinning shears.. I don't know what brand they are..I'm not home right now...but I will look when I get home.
  4. Maltshakes
    08-12-2013 10:19 PM - permalink
    Maltshakes
    hi! aww thanks so much! we got him from groomers who live near my family in southern CA (it was a unique situation; they were handling the litter for their breeder friend who was leaving the country). but we have been told our little one has the same "look" as the ChrisMan breeding lines, in case that helps love your pic! xoxo Janet <3
  5. puppydoll
    07-22-2013 03:04 PM - permalink
    puppydoll
    Thank you Maglily and Zooeysmom!! I really miss my baby girl and am so ready for another little one.
  6. Maglily
    07-19-2013 08:31 AM - permalink
    Maglily
    Sweet siggy photo....what a cute pup!
  7. zooeysmom
    07-18-2013 12:17 PM - permalink
    zooeysmom
    Thank you so much--Zooey sends you kisses! I am so looking forward to you getting your new baby girl

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 04-18-2017 05:28 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 15