Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Profile: ronnie

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. ronnie
    04-19-2014 04:27 AM - permalink
    ronnie
    I do not blame our neighbor. His dogs were on a leash. I do not dislike the other dog. She is who she is. Our tiny 7lb Pippa looks like a little fast bunny to some dogs.Thank God we were close enough to help fight for Pippa. Watch for our little bunnies
  2. ronnie
    04-19-2014 04:18 AM - permalink
    ronnie
    . I held her &cried 4what seemed 4ever. We gave her a very low dose of tramadol,2 calm her. She just laid her little face in my neck 4 so long. Later in evening we put her in her safe harness and took her 4 a walk, per dads idea. She was very scared &cautious but did get back on her horse to venture out. We took it at her pace. My point is, they are such loving, outgoing,never judging,happy go lucky ,precious gifts and in a blink of an eye could b gone,,so it is up to us 2 b their eyes,their caution ,their protection. My lesson, i put a sign on both sides of all my doors,watch for Pippa
  3. ronnie
    04-19-2014 04:16 AM - permalink
    ronnie
    Today a neighbor walks by with his dogs both on leash.same time my husband opens door frm house 2garage which leads 2 front of house. Our Pippa runs out 2 greet new puppies. All of a sudden the mix dog picks her up by her side &just starts shaking her. My neighbor,strong as he was, tries holding back his dog best he could. My baby is screaming in this dogs mouth. was like slow-mo, all i remember ihad this big dogs facial fur in my hands & i knew at that moment i was not lettin go until that dog let go of my baby. I was as in a dream yelling, noo Hannah, Noooo. I was just about to bite down on some part of that dogs face until she let go Pippa. when i realized the dog finally dropped my baby free i let go 2 grab Pippa. Thank God shes ok. The bite was not at her eyes or lungs, did not penetrate her skin &was just a bruise @rib area. Message 2 cont

About Me

• About ronnie
    Name
    Mommy to my girls
    Dog's Name
    Pippa Penny Poppy Emma
    Biography
    wife to a funtastic man,yay a to great grandkids,
    Interests
    ,bicycle,hike,camp

Statistics

Total Posts