Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Single Post - Valentine Day Buddy
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 09:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lacie's Mom
Super Moderator

Name: Lynn
Dog's Name: Lacie,Secret(Ch Angels Top Secret of Khanthav) & Breeze(Ch Angels Heavenly Breeze of Linmont),
Send a message via AIM to Lacie's Mom
Default Valentine Day Buddy

I'm so sad that we didn't hold Secret Santa event and promise I will put together one for us next year.

Now I'm asking members to sign up for a Valentine Day buddy event. Here is what it will consist of:

1. You will be assigned a Valentine Buddy (I will try to pair boys with girls when possible.) If you have more than 1 fluff in your household, and each is participating, you will be assigned a different buddy for each fluff.

2. You should sent your Valentine a card (and your picture if possible). Picture could be via email.

3. You may, but are not required, to send a small gift - something very inexpensive, example - a small toy, a hair bow, a small bag of treats, etc.

4. Instead of a gift, it is recommended that you make a small, $5.00, donation to one of the Maltese Rescue Organizations (AMAR, NCMR, SCMR, MMR). Please make the donation in your buddy's name and let them know that you have done this. (Tell them which Rescue.)

I hope that most of you will want to participate.

To be assigned, you will need to pm me the following info:

1. Name
2. Address
3. Email Address
4. Name of each fluff participating

PLEASE DON'T JUST SAY I'M IN HERE IN THIS POST. I NORMALLY HAVE THE INFORMATION ON MOST OF YOU, BUT RIGHT NOW I AM NOT ABLE TO ACCESS THE COMPUTER THAT INFO IS STORED ON.

Please have this info to me by Friday, 1/13/17. I will send you your assigned buddy on Saturday, 1/14/17.

Again, I really hope we can get a large participation.