Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Single Post - Warning signs of a BYB
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 06:07 PM   #22 (permalink)
The A Team
Maltese Guru

Name: Pat
Dog's Name: Archie, Abbey, Ava, Mona Lisa and Tinker

Being on SM in regards to finding a good puppy is like a merry-go-round. It's always been so hard to actually help people. A few years ago, I just left SM - a lot of the reason was it got so hard to be politically correct....and the fun was becoming less and less.

It got to the point that people were afraid (or weren't allowed) to recommend specific breeders. We would say "go check the AKC list of recommended breeders" Now this is also tricky because maybe not ALL of the AKC breeders are good. ....then we would chastise those who made a mistake.

A lot of long time members have left SM since then. And I'm not sure what has been transpiring since then as I usually only come back to check in with a few old friends...(Paula )

So, where do we go from here? There never was a good answer. Will there ever be? I did like that thread that was started one time about "Where did you get your maltese?" Everyone posted pictures of their dogs and gave the name of their breeder. ....like....hint hint hint. lol.

Not trying to start any trouble, just trying to express how I feel personally. Feel free to disregard me...as I don't play by the rules anymore. ....I even own two dogs imported from Korea. ...the horrors....!!!!!

Archie, Ava and Abbey
Life is Good!!!....and keeps gettin' better!!!

To get to Ava's FB page...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ava/2...9759780?ref=hl
The A Team is offline   Reply With Quote