Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Single Post - Should I be concerned?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 02:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
pippersmom
Maltese Guru

Name: Kathy
Dog's Name: Pipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball Pie's Mommi View Post
Kathy, you are beginning to sound like Snowball's mommy (me!) You are like me ... I can zero in on one lab result. But, that is a good thing.

I don't think you have to worry about a sightly elevated creatinine. It has happened with Snowball's labs, too. If there were other results that were out of the normal range ... than, your vet might be concerned.

Often, some blood lab results that are slightly elevated, or slightly low, might still be within the norm.

I do think it's great that your vet who will do the recheck. That can help give you peace of mind, too.

Hugs to you and Pipper.

Marie I am so happy that someone else is so much like me. I do tend to do exactly what you said.....if there is one slight little thing that is off, my mind zero's in on that one thing even if everything else is perfectly normal and he has no symptoms to be concerned about.
They actually made me cry happy tears at the vet yesterday. They said that Pipper really got lucky to have me as a Mom and I go above and beyond to take good care of him.
I will still worry though until he has the next blood work done

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader.
He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

pippersmom is offline   Reply With Quote