Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Single Post - Another example of this amazing community
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 08:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
mdbflorida
Maltese Guru

Name: Mags
Dog's Name: Chrisman's Boo (maltese) and Zach (wheaten terrier)
Default Another example of this amazing community

I finally made it back to Ohio and then after the snow storm to the mailbox. I ended my day opening three beautiful cards. I can't even begin to tell you how much SM and your friendship mean to me. The card of my father brought tears to my eyes and not from sadness, but from the cherished card I will always have to remind me of my father. How you captured his very essence is the words without ever have met him just blows my mind.

You guys are the best! Many thanks to all of you: Brenda, Kathy (Pipper's mom), Kim (Tyler and Trissie), Lydia, Maggie, Marie, Michelle, Pam, Pat (A team), Paula, Sandi, Sherry, Walter, Sue (Tyler), Sylvia

In case you can't read the card with the picture of my Dad:
Front of card
How he looked
How he spoke
How he laughed
How he lived
How he loved
Inside
Picture of Dad holding me
A father's love last than a lifetime
His life will be celebrated, and he will always be remembered. With caring thoughts in your time of loss

The other card was from North Central Maltese - thank you so much for donating to save our new furbabies in my father's name. I couldn't think of a better tribute.

We finally coordinated my family's vast family, and we will be doing a sea-memorial to tribute our father who loved the sea. On May 6th, we will be sailing with 30 members of family and friends to scatter his ashes where we scattered my mother's seven years ago.

Special thanks to my guardian angels who I think did all this organizing -Walter and Sherry. And I have a feeling Walter will have to work his magic and straighten out the photos!

Love you guys!
Attached Thumbnails
Another example of this amazing community-img_0871.jpg   Another example of this amazing community-img_0872.jpg   Another example of this amazing community-img_0873.jpg   Another example of this amazing community-img_0874.jpg