Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums - View Single Post - Good Ultra-sound for Kitzi
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 12:48 AM   #22 (permalink)
LOVE_BABY
Maltese Guru

Name: SANDY
Dog's Name: 'BABY', & REMEMBERING 'KAR' WHO IS WAITING FOR ME AT THE RAINBOW BRIDGE
Heart

Sandi,
I'm keeping your babies in my prayers! They are blessed to have such a caring Mommy who goes to great lengths to take care of their health! I wish all fur babies could be so blessed! I know your babies bless you right back, each one of our little fluffs are all earth angels while they are here with us! Fun to hear your planning to live in the US for part of the year & that you are attending the Maltese party, that makes me want to try even harder to find a way to go to the party so that I can have a chance to meet you and all of the other wonderful Maltese Mommy's & Daddy's! Baby would love it too! Unfortunately we are doing a much needed reno on our kitchen around that time and we need to be here to keep an eye on everything, so I wasn't planning on going to the party, but if I can find some way to go & if it's not too late then Hubby & I will try to get there! I will have to ask Pat what the cut off time is for RSVP.
LOVE_BABY is offline   Reply With Quote