Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Holiday Picture Contest

20K views 155 replies 52 participants last post by  newlywedat50 
#1 ·
Spoiled Maltese is holding a Holiday Picture Contest to find the cutest Holiday Picture of our fluffs. You can post your photos beginning now through December 16, 2012.

Please post pictures of your fluffs in a Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanza or whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year venue.

This is limited to one entry per fluff. If you have more than 1 fluff, you can post a picture of each fluff individually or a group photo. If you choose a group photo, you are limited to only 1 picture as an entry.

Judging will be done by my office, and I will not participate in judging or enter a picture for judging.

1st Place Prize - $25 Gift Certificate to Pampered Pet Boutique
2nd Place Prize - Spa Lavish and Treats (made in America)
3rd Place Prize - 2 Bows from M'Lady's Dog Bows (Marj)

OK - let's see those adorable photos. :chili::chili::chili:

#120 ·
Geeesh, how do you guys get your fluffs all dressed up and sitting perfectly still for a picture with all that tempting Christmas stuff sitting around them. I don't think I'm going to get one of Pipper. If I dressed him up and placed him near all that tempting stuff he would be thinking .........lets rumble! :chili:

#130 ·

Here's Cici!
I wish I could have gotten a better view of her dress in the picture, but this was the best we could do! I had to bribe her with cheese to get this pose:chili:

By the way EVERYONE's fluffs look so adorable in the holiday pics!:wub::wub: This is the third time I go through all the posts:tender:

#134 ·
Gosh I'm in such a bad mood tonight that I'm so very glad I came to check back on this thread. Just lifted my spirits. I love all the photos so much.
Cindy - I looked at this shot and thought it was Sandi's Kitzel and Lisi!!! She has a very similar photo of them.
That link didn't take me anywhere.

Best of luck to everyone. I wouldn't be able to choose winners in a million years. :chili::chili:

#141 · (Edited)
All of these pictures are adorable and helped put me in the HOLIDAY SPIRIT!!!

We do have our winners. It was very hard as I had my several of our executive staff from my office as well as they children vote on the pictures. I ended up doing a point system where a 1st place vote received 5 points, a 2nd place vote received 3 points and a 3rd place vote received 1 point.

Everyone loved the pictures and seemed to choose different ones, but in the end, our winners are:

First Place - Post #17 (Bibu and Kissy) - $25 Gift Certificate to Pampered Pet Boutique

Second Place - Post #11 (Ava and Santa) - Spa Lavish and Treats

Third Place - Tie between Post #27 (Naddie and Quincy signing Jingle Bells) and Post #103 (Sassy). - Sassy wins 2 bows of her choice from M'Lady's Dog Bows and Naddie and Quincy win a bag of treats.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.