Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Thank You !

4K views 30 replies 27 participants last post by  snoopychan 
#1 ·
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who is participating here at SpoiledMaltese, you help make it a great place and I hope to keep making it bigger and better for everyone

See less See more
#3 ·
Yes, Joe...THANKS to you!
This is a wonderful site. Friendly...warm...entertaining...educational...
It has great perks, such as the FREE gallery, private messaging, organization, easy to navigate...etc!!! I love spoiledmaltese...and if I could...I would give you a big smackeroo right on the cheek for being SO great!!!!!!!!!! :D

So, instead, Brinkley is sending some nice doggy kisses your way. They are better than mine anyway...he he.

#7 ·
Thanks, Joe, for providing a warm and welcoming place for us malt lovers to gather information to better SPOIL our MALTESE! I really enjoy hearing about other's experiences and helpful tips. This site is truely the place to be!

So THANK YOU!

#12 ·
thanks everyone, but seriously, if it wasnt for all of you SM wouldnt be growing like it is, so thanks again

#25 ·
Daezie, Maya and I just want to say THANK YOU for the great site you provide to all of us Malt Lovers :D :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.