Dianne (Rocky's mom) and Lynn (Lacie's Mom) - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2012, 12:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Christina
Dog's Name: Sir lovkins
Default Dianne (Rocky's mom) and Lynn (Lacie's Mom)

Hi Ladies, I just wanted to let you know I have been thinking about ya'll during this time. I wanted to start a new happy thread and to tell you one nice thing about each of you.

Dianne, you always have the sweetest comments and your pictures always make me smile. I can tell you bring lots of joy to others around you.

Lynn, I always look forward to your comments because you tell it like it is. I know your always looking out for everyone. Your answer my posts like your answering questions for your family, and I appreciated that.

So ladies thank you for being you. Blessed to be part of SM
Lovkins mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2012, 01:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Susan
Dog's Name: Tyler

What a wonderful idea for a thread! My heart keeps aching for both Dianne and Lynn and I hope there will be a time when they will feel better. Hoping this thread will lighten their days.

Dianne - I always feel like we are kindred spirits but I really feel like if we met in person, we would be so much alike as well as Rocky and Tyler. I feel very close to you especially now after going through a similar scenario with my mom. Your posts are always kind and fun. Hugs to you dear, Dianne.
Lynn - you know I've called you Wonder Woman in the past. You have been such a driving force for good here on SM. Always coming up with wonderful ideas to benefit Rescues (the rescue raffle) or just fun ideas like Secret Santa and the Buddy idea. You're so loving, so creative and so darned organized and I know how much you care about the girls and SM. Love you girlfriend.

Snowbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Heart

for Dianne and lynn..

I said a prayer for you today .
and i know God must have heard.
I felt the answer in my heart ,
although he spoke no word .
I did not ask for wealth or fame,
though i know he would'nt mind .
I asked for treasures of a more lasting kind .
I asked that he'd be near you at the start of each day .
To guide you,for health and blessings ,
and friends to share your way.
I asked for happiness for you in all thing great and small
but it was his loving care i prayed the most of all ..

hugs jo .
jodublin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Christine
Dog's Name: Mia, Leo and Ana

Very Very sweet thread and so very thoughtful. Hugs.
Old 04-15-2012, 03:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marie
Dog's Name: Snowball

Christina ... first I would like to say something nice about you. You have only been a member of SM since December of 2011 ... right? And, yet, you are so thoughtful and sweet.

Now, for Dianne and Lynn ... it's difficult to say only one nice thing about each of them.

Both Dianne and Lynn are smart, sweet, loving, and kind.

Dianne, when I was going through the tooth implant procedure, I really appreciated more than you realize, how much it meant when you PM'd me to see how I was doing. It's those kind of sweet and thoughtful gestures that I remember. I love your posts ... and, of course, pictures of your gorgeous Rocky. You are a beautiful woman ... inside and out.

Lynn, you have been there for me when I have needed feedback and advice on some sensitive issues. I feel so comfortable talking to you. And, yes ... you are Wonder Woman. (I am a wonder woman in small letters ...because I am always wondering about something. ). Really, I don't know how you do it all ...you are amazing! You are so respected and loved.

Dianne and Lynn ... I love you both, girlfriends. And, I hope as the rest of 2012 progresses ... and that, with time... each of you will be blessed with glorious moments of joy and laughter.

Last edited by Snowball Pie's Mommi; 04-15-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Snowball Pie's Mommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 04:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Michelle
Dog's Name: Maisie Rose

Diane, I love all your sweet posts and pictures and your very precious little Rocky!!!!! I hope the sun is shining on you today and everyday.

Lynn, I want to tell you how much I admire you and how positive and strong you have been in the face of adversity. You've been tried in sooo many ways and your amazing attitude towards life is awesome.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Deborah
Dog's Name: Laurel (maltese), Dewey, Violet and Hardy and Dewey

I have only been on this forum for9 months, but in that time I've felt very welcome here, by ladies like Lynn and Dianne. Dianne is always so sweet and kind in her responses to members posts. She is a wonderful mommy to beautiful Rocky, and I always love looking at his pics! I do pray that you'll find comfort in this time, and know that your mom is not sick anymore. You were a wonderful daughter and know that we are here for you! God Bless You!

I am always amazed at Lynn! Such a busy, caring lady. You are so knowledgeable concerning our fluffs, and so kind in responding to members posts! I think you are a very strong woman and have overcome a lot more obstacles than most of us. I pray for you also for comfort and strength ! May God Bless You Also!

Furbabies mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Susan
Dog's Name: Tyler

Bump!!!

Snowbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Dianne
Dog's Name: Rocky

Ladies...I don't know how I missed this thread...I'm choked up and at a loss for words. And thats no easy task! This was days after my mom died in April. You all mean so much to me and I know to Lynn. You were all such a comfort.Thank you for being my fluff sisters..I love you.

Rocky's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement