Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Boy or Girl

3K views 28 replies 21 participants last post by  Katkoota 
#1 ·
Tuesday is the big day when I find out if baby M is a boy or girl!!! I'm so excited!! What do you think, boy or girl???

#5 ·
OK, I am going w/boy for no reason except that I recently got a grandson & know how special boys can be. I also feel every girl should have a big brother! :tender::tender:

#7 ·
Based on your picture, I'm going to say.... A boy!!!! But then again you're showing pretty early..... It could be a girl!!! Heck I don't know???? The baby will be welcomed and loved no matter what gender it is. Do we get to guess names too? LOL You look great, by the way!!

#19 ·
No Laura we want a girl so we can buy Minnie Mouse ears with a great big bow! :)

Lindsay, i say a girl, but whatever you have is going to be a lucky baby indeed. As long as baby M is healthy it really doesn't matter, but i'm hoping for a girl...btw you look adorable with your baby belly! I hope that your getting plenty of rest, i know you've been so tired, so rest up girlie. :hugging:

#18 ·
The belly prediction LOL ... Everyone swore my sister and I were boys based on how my mom carried us, even bought her all blue stuff -- and we were both GIRLS :)

My sister - everyone told her she was having a girl, I told her boy... because she carried opposite of what my mom did. And she has had 2 boys.

So I think belly predictions depend more on how your mom carried you :)

But to guess... I will guess girl....

Are you and your husband taking anyone else to the appointment? It's such a neat experience :) I got to go with my sister.... I remember how in awe our parents were because they didn't have sonograms like that when my mom was pregnant....

#20 ·
Okay, I'm going to fess up. I have no idea of about that carrying high/low it's a boy/girl thing. None whatsoever...just sneakily wanted to see a photo of you and your belly bump. :blush: So you go and cut off your head.:smpullhair::smpullhair: Grrrrr. So I'm going to go with a BOY. Everyone thought I was having a girl and I really wanted one. Then I found out it was a boy, wrapped my mind around that, had him...and couldn't have been more thrilled. Even 22-years-later:) It doesn't matter what sex...it just matters that the baby is healthy and most of all loved...and I know that will be the case from meeting you and Shane. :chili:

#21 ·
Whoops, sorry for cutting my head off in the picture! :blush: Shane took the picture this morning so I just used it. Its funny everyone keeps asking me what I think it is and I really have no inkling whatsoever. Shane initially thought girl when he saw the 1st ultrasound picture but he still isn't 100% sure it's a girl and I did have a dream it's girl when I first found out I was pregnant but then recently had a dream it's a boy. There have been lots of boys born lately between our family and friends. So for that fact, it would be convenient to have a boy! :) We shall see!!

Thank you everyone for the nice comments!!

#23 ·
Awww Lindsay, that's a cute baby bump! I'm going to guess it's a girl...but whatever the gender is, this will be one gorgeous baby! Has to be, with such a beautiful mama! (saying because I've met you in person, not because of the no-head picture you posted in this thread hahaa!)

I'm sooo excited to "meet" and watch him/her grow up!

#27 ·
I KNEW Tammy was going to have a girl, but I could see you having either, Lindsay! I'm going to go with girl for you too :)
Oh I too knew Tammy would have a girl, I don't know whay, but I did. Buuuut, I think you are going to have a healthy, happy darling little boy :wub:

When I had my baby there was no way to know what gender it will be. But let me tell you, I didn't care. Boy or girl would have been fine with me. All I cared about was having a healthy baby.
That is so sweet. My Mom had 5 girls, I was my Dad's last hope for a boy, sorry Daddy. And Mom had twins. But my Mom said, each time was different. See did say, that Morning sickness, means lots of hair :unsure: Not sure how true that is.

But either way, I am so happy for you with your upcoming blessing :wub:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.