Hi, it's me... - Page 2 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2012, 12:39 AM   #11 (permalink)
KAG
Maltese Guru

Name: Kerry
Dog's Name: Lola and Crisse in Heaven, Darla and Fallon
Heart

Take care, dear Pat.
Xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

Old 11-11-2012, 11:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Michelle
Dog's Name: Maisie Rose

You are in our hearts and prayers Pat!!!!!!
Old 11-11-2012, 06:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Pat
Dog's Name: Archie, Abbey, Ava, Mona Lisa and Tinker

Three times yesterday I spent typing out a long involved post and they all were denied for some reason!!!!!!

We have gas and electric - but the water heater is broken. I took a long hot shower and washed my hair tonight at a neighbors (who's house is higher than ours). After four days without one, it was a wonderful experience.

Day one of demo went ok. But I think I'm being "taken". Today I spent the morning getting my dad started. Volunteers took out all the furniture and put it in his garage. Tomorrow they will look at it and then gut it and sanitize it....all free!!!!!! And I have a contractor lined up to put it back together. (thanks to Linda - Lexie and Cassidy's mom)

Good grief, he's making out better than me!!! The volunteers are gone for me and I am left to get everything else out. I am tired, Stan is useless, but I'm getting there!!!!!

We will have a better house when we're done, I am confident.

Archie, Ava and Abbey
Life is Good!!!....and keeps gettin' better!!!

To get to Ava's FB page...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ava/2...9759780?ref=hl
The A Team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Sylvia
Dog's Name: MiMi, Ray and RuRu

I am also confident that you will have a better house. Are the wood floors a total loss...they were so cool. Honestly, I am ridiculous, but I have been hoping that the burgundy velvet chair some how made it through. When my mother's house was flooded with 9 feet of water so many unexpected things survived. Like the TV...they hosed off the mud, and when it dried it worked. Go figure.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:50 AM   #15 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Christine
Dog's Name: Mia, Leo and Ana

Quote:
Originally Posted by The A Team View Post
Three times yesterday I spent typing out a long involved post and they all were denied for some reason!!!!!!

We have gas and electric - but the water heater is broken. I took a long hot shower and washed my hair tonight at a neighbors (who's house is higher than ours). After four days without one, it was a wonderful experience.

Day one of demo went ok. But I think I'm being "taken". Today I spent the morning getting my dad started. Volunteers took out all the furniture and put it in his garage. Tomorrow they will look at it and then gut it and sanitize it....all free!!!!!! And I have a contractor lined up to put it back together. (thanks to Linda - Lexie and Cassidy's mom)

Good grief, he's making out better than me!!! The volunteers are gone for me and I am left to get everything else out. I am tired, Stan is useless, but I'm getting there!!!!!

We will have a better house when we're done, I am confident.

Pat, yup, after all is said and done, it will be like a brand new house . I just can't wait till the hassle part is over for you.
Old 11-12-2012, 01:55 AM   #16 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: sandi
Dog's Name: Kitzel & Liesl

[QUOTE=The A Team;2081599]Three times yesterday I spent typing out a long involved post and they all were denied for some reason!!!!!!

That is crazy Pat. . . denied? Maybe it was too long for publishing??????
part of their soul remains unawakened."
"Wag more Bark less"
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:34 AM   #17 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marisa
Dog's Name: Obi (Bellarata's You Better Believe It) & Owen (Aria Maltese)

Thinking of you, Pat! Sending many hugs to you and your crew ::hugs:: hoping for improvements each day!
hoaloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:54 AM   #18 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Pat
Dog's Name: Archie, Abbey, Ava, Mona Lisa and Tinker

It's around two in the morning, I can't sleep...so I came downstairs to look at the computer for a bit and Miss Abbey is laying at my side. My mind is full of the stuff I have to do tomorrow.....I hope these guys working on my house are not ripping me off. Everyone I know has had all their walls ripped out in one day -we have two guys and they did one room in a day and they're not finished out there yet. If it doesn't go faster soon, I think I'll fire them and see if I can get the free volunteers. I do have a contractor lined up to put the house back together, this waiting is killing me. I made a batch of Dr. Harvey's tonight and I'll make another one tomorrow and ask a neighbor if I can put it in their freezer. I will be losing my whole kitchen, except for the upper cabinets soon.

Oh, Tink has joined us. This is going to get hard on all of us soon, I guess I'll keep the dogs up stairs and bring them out back a few times a day. They are just so stressed when we are away from home - they bark the whole time and it annoys everyone - we wear out our welcome very quickly. I know I will have to move out for a few days when the spray that micro spray stuff to keep mold from growing. That's it, now Archie is up - I better go back to bed so they get their beauty sleep. Good night

Archie, Ava and Abbey
Life is Good!!!....and keeps gettin' better!!!

To get to Ava's FB page...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ava/2...9759780?ref=hl
The A Team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:54 AM   #19 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Christine
Dog's Name: Mia, Leo and Ana

Quote:
Originally Posted by The A Team View Post
It's around two in the morning, I can't sleep...so I came downstairs to look at the computer for a bit and Miss Abbey is laying at my side. My mind is full of the stuff I have to do tomorrow.....I hope these guys working on my house are not ripping me off. Everyone I know has had all their walls ripped out in one day -we have two guys and they did one room in a day and they're not finished out there yet. If it doesn't go faster soon, I think I'll fire them and see if I can get the free volunteers. I do have a contractor lined up to put the house back together, this waiting is killing me. I made a batch of Dr. Harvey's tonight and I'll make another one tomorrow and ask a neighbor if I can put it in their freezer. I will be losing my whole kitchen, except for the upper cabinets soon.

Oh, Tink has joined us. This is going to get hard on all of us soon, I guess I'll keep the dogs up stairs and bring them out back a few times a day. They are just so stressed when we are away from home - they bark the whole time and it annoys everyone - we wear out our welcome very quickly. I know I will have to move out for a few days when the spray that micro spray stuff to keep mold from growing. That's it, now Archie is up - I better go back to bed so they get their beauty sleep. Good night

Awww Pat, try and get some rest. I can't even imagine what all of you are going through. I'm hoping the contractor's are doing it right, and so that's why it's taking longer.

Oh Pat, it doesn't annoy anyone, and if it does, don't you worry about it. If the babies bark, heck, then the people deserve it .

You don't want the contractor's to just throw things up, so fast, and it be done wrong. Ya know? I know, easy for me to say.

I am praying so hard for you, so many hugs.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:02 AM   #20 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: sandi
Dog's Name: Kitzel & Liesl

Losing sleep is not a good idea---take it from someone well experienced in this---one loses any bloom of beauty (so called beauty sleep), all of one's memory and most of one's personality! Now we can't have that from YOU Pat---I mean, where would we be?
I often stay in bed hours waiting for it to get light just so I don't disturb the pups, and hoping against hope to fall asleep again---it never happens so why don't I just get up?
I am not sure about those 2 guys you have "working" but maybe the free guys could rip things out faster! I mean, it is just ripping right? Do you have a number for the free guys?
I'll check back later to see what you have decided. Why not take a little trip down south when you have to leave for a couple of days? The weather would be good for you & the pups!
part of their soul remains unawakened."
"Wag more Bark less"
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement