An Early Thanksgiving Wish - Page 2 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2012, 08:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
TLR
Maltese Guru

Name: Tracey
Dog's Name: Ben

Happy Thanksgiving Sue and thanks for all that you do.

Old 11-21-2012, 08:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Susan
Dog's Name: Tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratelover View Post
That is very kind of you snowbody. The world needs way more people like you in it. God bless you and your husband.
Thanks so much. There are some very giving people up here who are helping in so many ways. I feel like this isn't a big deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylie View Post
Have a nice night and save me a piece of apple pie.

Tomorrow one of the things I will say thanks for is the privilege of knowing you.
Thanks so much, Sylvia. That's one of the nicest things I've heard. I feel the same about you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLR View Post
Happy Thanksgiving Sue and thanks for all that you do.
Thanks so much, Tracey. I'm sure that if many of the SM members lived up here they be doing the same thing. Have a great holiday.

Snowbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Pat
Dog's Name: Archie, Abbey, Ava, Mona Lisa and Tinker

I am triply blessed this year!!

1 - I don't have a kitchen, so I'm not cooking

2 - Lowe's were giving out dinner's today, so while I was looking for new kitchen cabinets, I got a free dinner, which we ate tonight - delicious!!!

3 - Tomorrow on Thanksgiving my whole family (we all lost our 1st floors, including kitchens) are having Turkey dinner at the Elks...for free!!!!

Life is good!!!

Archie, Ava and Abbey
Life is Good!!!....and keeps gettin' better!!!

To get to Ava's FB page...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ava/2...9759780?ref=hl
The A Team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Elisabeth
Dog's Name: Zooey (L.A. North Central Animal Shelter)

You are so sweet, Sue. I wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Elisabeth & Zooey
zooeysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Brenda
Dog's Name: Jodi

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm thankful we're all here together....and Pat that's wonderful, no cooking and family all together, enjoy the day!
Old 11-21-2012, 08:54 PM   #16 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Karen
Dog's Name: Bella and Jasmine (and Heidi at the Bridge)

Happy Thanksgiving! I think it is wonderful what you are doing tomorrow. My husband and I have been volunteering at our local food bank for a few years now and we find it very rewarding. You really count your blessings when you see so many in need.

P.S. I love Tyler's Christmas picture.

"In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog"
maltese#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:25 PM   #17 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marie
Dog's Name: Snowball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbody View Post
I'm celebrating Thanksgiving today with the full meal tonight. Just took the apple pie out of the oven. My son will be home from working in Denver, my husband will be here instead of work where he's been working very long hours and weekends. Tyler of course is thankful for his life and his treats. And I'm still, at this minute, trying to convince my brother to fly in from Chicago later today. He might make a 3:45 flight. Fingers and paws crossed.

As some of you know from FB, I'm celebrating today because tomorrow, Jim and I are volunteering to serve Thanksgiving dinner to Superstorm Sandy victims in Long Beach, NY a community hit hard. A restaurant raised $30,000 and plans to feed the whole community in big heated tents. I feel like we have so many blessings in our lives that we just want to help those who are struggling to make it through each day. Thanksgiving is a good reminder of that but we should live it every day.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends here on SM. I'm so thankful for your friendship, guidance and support.
Sue, your Thanksgiving sounds perfect. I saw your apple pie on FB and haven't had a chance to reply there yet ... but, it looks so yummy ... and, beautiful, too! I'm sure your dinner tonight was a huge success.

As for your Thanksgiving day ... I think you are so blessed to be able to volunteer with Jim to help make Thanksgiving for the Superstorm Sandy victims. I would LOVE to be able to do something like that right now. I expressed not long ago how truly special I think it is to be there for those less fortunate on the holidays ... not the day before or after ... but, on the actual holiday itself ... like Thanksgiving. You and Jim will not only be helping by filling tummies with yummy foods ... but, you will also be filling the hearts of so many ... with love, light, hope, and gratefulness. Thank you, Earth Angels ... Sue and Jim.

Sue, I hope you and your family enjoy the best Thanksgiving ever. And, I hope your brother is able to join you, too.

I, too, Sue ... am grateful for your friendship ... and that of so many others on SM. I love you, Sue.

I feel grateful for so much. My prayers and heart are with those whose lives are in so much turmoil. And, also for those who feel as though they are alone and don't have anyone to reach out to them.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:32 PM   #18 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Name: Maggie
Dog's Name: Sweetness and Tessa

Sue, I hope you and your family have a wonderful time together and also have a blessed day helping out tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving to you!
Old 11-22-2012, 07:07 AM   #19 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Marisa
Dog's Name: Obi (Bellarata's You Better Believe It) & Owen (Aria Maltese)

What an awesome way to celebrate Thanksgiving. We are thankful to have wonderful people like you, Sue, in this world Hope your heart and belly are happy this thanksgiving!
hoaloha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:34 AM   #20 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: sandi
Dog's Name: Kitzel & Liesl

I truly believe EVERYday should be Thanksgiving---so whether we celebrate today, tomorrow or next week, we are united that ALL of us have so many things for which we can honestly give thanks!
Sue, your life is a testimony "that we can (only) change the world one deed at a time."
You truly are the hands of love & care that God will use to encourage those whose lives have been devastated in the blink of an eye. Well done, my friend!
Sending you & your family much love on this national day of Thanksgiving.
part of their soul remains unawakened."
"Wag more Bark less"
edelweiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement