I just felt like blowing up!!! - Page 2 - Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums

SpoiledMaltese.com is the premier Maltese Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Spoiledmaltese is a resource and forum for information and help with your Maltese. We do not support or endorse the selling of animals on this site.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2012, 07:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLucy View Post
Ha! You should have said, "nah...it's too much bother. I think I'll have to get rid of him. Do you know anybody who might like a used husband?"
Oooh---perfect come back!!!

SammieMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2012, 07:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Barb
Dog's Name: Spookie

I like that too! I'm changing my decor, young and modern, he won't match! Priceless!!!!

Think before you pink
Do you know how the money is spent?
spookiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Abby Harvey
Dog's Name: Daisy Grace, Zoey and Laci Jo

Quote:
Ha! You should have said, "nah...it's too much bother. I think I'll have to get rid of him. Do you know anybody who might like a used husband?"
Ya know, after it's all over, you "say I wish I had said this or that" BUT you are right, I should have said that. I think she got my point. She and I disagree on just about everything but generally, I just let it go. This though was something I just felt that I had to speak up about. Thanks for being on my team!!! Go team Maltese!!!!
Daisy's Mommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Abby Harvey
Dog's Name: Daisy Grace, Zoey and Laci Jo

Quote:
Ya know, after it's all over, you think "I wish I had said this or that" but you are right, that's what I should have said. We don't agree on much and I generally just let it go. Sometimes, though, I feel like I she needs to know where I stand!! Thanks for being on my team.. GO TEAM MALTESE!!!!!:thumbsup
Daisy's Mommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Barbie
Dog's Name: Zoe (Kyra my Angel in Heaven)

I agree with you 100%.....people don't realize what actually goes into taking care of furbabies and when it becomes too much for them they just want to get rid of it. How can you even think of getting rid of them....they are such a part of me and I love her with all myheart. I don't understand people and never will.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:05 PM   #16 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Michelle Robison
Dog's Name: Amber, Emily,Lil Bit, Rylee, Sasha and a cat named Harry

People who don't love fluffs will never understand... having a fluff isn't the same as loving one..
Only people who have a fluff on their computer wallpaper or piccies of fluffs on the mantle or fluff pillows fluff painted lampshades...or fluff this or that will ever understand...
I'd kill for my fluffs,we both would, we'd even put ourselves in danger to save a fluff...
I ran out on a busy highway to save two bichons last summer..., I hated to give them to their owner after he let them run on that highway....

Mommy my bows are too tight...
When bad grooming happens to good Malts...

Jewellery, Doggie Goodies, Handmade tiles,cool flying pictures

http://www.picturetrail.com/michellerobison

Vote for Southern Comfort Maltese Rescue , Chattanooga, TN

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...hallenge.faces
michellerobison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:09 PM   #17 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Deborah
Dog's Name: Laurel (maltese), Dewey, Violet and Hardy and Dewey

I run Into this all the time, some parents in my childcare, a new baby.. The dog has to go! They know how I feel about my dogs, so they'll make all kind of excuses to me. I tell them that makes me sad, and I would never do that! I'll never understand how anyone can do that!!

Furbabies mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:03 PM   #18 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Terry
Dog's Name: Naddie, Quincy, & ( "Angel Missy" 8/11/94-7/19/05 )

I will never for the life of me understand how easily some people can part with their pooches! My only wish is that these precious souls get to a home where they get the love they deserve!

My Naddie, a rescue, came with some issues. I was fully aware of them and pretty confident with time and patience we'd work thru them....BUT if not then we'd simply deal with them! One home she was placed in returned her ( in fact I think there was a second...but at least one other before she came to us). They claimed she was aggressive to their other dog!! NOOOO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Naddie doesn't have a mean bone in her body and absolutely loves every dog she meets. She did have potty issues and I think THAT was the the real reason...they couldn't be bothered to work on training her. She was a challenge I admit.... she was fearful of getting caught doing potty so she'd hold forever then do in secret. yes, we had lots of 'accidents'...but eventually once we gained her trust.. she trained beautifully. Even if she hadn't and she had to continue in diapers I still would never have considered returning her. We made a commitment to her and that's that!
Old 11-29-2012, 11:11 PM   #19 (permalink)
Maltese Guru

Name: Fran
Dog's Name: Roux, Skyler, Ellie. Tory waiting at the bridge

I have my daughters cavashon that I have adopted, she has medical issues and I have spent alot ofoney on her care. People have told me that I just need to pit het down or get rid of her . I made a commitment to her. She is my baby just like my malts are. I could never ever do that. People just don't get it.

Fran, Mommy to Roux, Skylar, Ellie
fran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:30 PM   #20 (permalink)

Dog's Name: Oscar

Quote:
LOL! This is why I live with two dogs and not a man! (Plus dog snoring is much cuter than a man snoring!)
Little Oscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement